Banter Geelong V Richmond - GO!

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Who are the GOATS?

• Selwood

Votes: 93 43.7%
  • Dusty

Votes: 125 58.7%
  • Hawkins

Votes: 75 35.2%
  • J. Riewoldt

Votes: 46 21.6%
  • C.Scott

Votes: 65 30.5%
  • Hardwick

Votes: 60 28.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

In the interests of keeping your back and forth shite fights out of match threads so normal people can talk.

Keep it clean and above the shorts
Off topic rubbish clogging up match threads will be moved here, knock yourselves out.

homero-pelea-simpsons.gif

Last edited:

Have you come over to our side now aye Corny? Haha

Don’t think your Cats cheerleaders can be bothered backing you up against the Carlton guys for a while now lol 😉
No I'm usually on their side but I'm not buying this "oh it didn't matter" crap

Losing a close prelim matters plenty, they would be filthy and devastated, gutted like fish 🐟

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No I'm usually on their side but I'm not buying this "oh it didn't matter" crap

Losing a close prelim matters plenty, they would be filthy and devastated, gutted like fish 🐟
Of course it matters and obviously we're devastated. You don't lose a prelim after being up with 3 minutes to go without it being crushing.

Any talk of Geelong being overwhelming favourites was always farcical. It was a 50/50 game and Brisbane ultimately had more weapons + better performing role players.

What is undisputed is that being predicted to finish 14th and finishing 3rd, is a million times better than being predicted to finish in the same area but winning the spoon.

"But but draft picks...you either win the flag or you lose!" Is copium that only serial losers indulge in. I'm proud to support a club that has not embraced such a pathetic attitude.

Last year Geelong fans were raving about how good Tom Hawkins was "he keeps getting better with age", saying how cooked Jack Riewoldt looked, yet jack had a better final year than the Tomahawk honestly sad to see Hawkins go out like this...

Last year Geelong fans were raving about how good Tom Hawkins was "he keeps getting better with age", saying how cooked Jack Riewoldt looked, yet jack had a better final year than the Tomahawk honestly sad to see Hawkins go out like this...
Nobody cares about Richmond

Chris Scott Record - Preliminary Finals
Win: 3
Loss: 6
Win Strike Rate: 33.3%

Overall - Finals
Win: 14
Loss: 16
Win Strike Rate: 46.6%

Yet the media bang on and on and on about Geelong making top 4 consistently. That means absolutely nothing if you don't win the Premiership. I mean sure, Premierships are hard to win...very difficult....but I reckon they (Geelong) have underachieved since 2011 in my opinion.

Chris Scott can at least take solace in the fact that his averages can’t really drop any further. The Cliff has finally come

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Geelong V Richmond - GO!

Back