Banter Geelong V Richmond - GO!

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Who are the GOATS?

• Selwood

Votes: 97 42.0%
  • Dusty

Votes: 142 61.5%
  • Hawkins

Votes: 78 33.8%
  • J. Riewoldt

Votes: 53 22.9%
  • C.Scott

Votes: 68 29.4%
  • Hardwick

Votes: 65 28.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

In the interests of keeping your back and forth shite fights out of match threads so normal people can talk.

Keep it clean and above the shorts
Off topic rubbish clogging up match threads will be moved here, knock yourselves out.

homero-pelea-simpsons.gif

Last edited:

Didn't one of our players literally win that award this season? :drunk:
3 players in the top 10 for votes as well. Richmond had zero.. The future is grim over there, our highly regarded Richmond friends will work out what all these words mean soon enough :)

3 players in the top 10 for votes as well. Richmond had zero.. The future is grim over there, our highly regarded Richmond friends will work out what all these words mean soon enough :)

And the best part is that all they are going to do is not let you bottom out and make a good list.

I actually think Holmes may be my new favourite non-Richmond player now.

japan massage GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This video still gives me goosebumps with all the injuries. on the ropes in a prelim against Geelong at HT.

I've never seen that. You can't help but marvel at what we did that season!

I believe that season (2019) is the reason Geelong supporters crave our approval when it comes to their own success's, and when they don't get it, because from the Richmond perspective there was never anything to marvel at when Geelong won, and that's because their success was built on the foundation of special trearment 🤣🤣🤣 they lose their minds and call us obssessed 🤣🤣🤣
A long winded way of saying yes he did win it. :smilev1:
This is what I mean when I say Geelong fans don't care about the way it's won when it comes to them, but when it's Richmond, we had sh*t GF opponents during their dynasty 🤣🤣🤣

To our lil catters in here i get it you only have the spoon to crow about but how do you explain over time when you play the tigers in finals we make you our bitches.

Think ill just leave this here again, surely change your name to the GeeCHOKE cats, gotta nice ring to it 😂

Richmond and Geelong have met in 12 league finals all-up, with the Tigers winning ten and losing two.
Richmond and Geelong have met in 3 league Grand Finals, with the Tigers winning two (1967 & 2020) and losing one (1931).

Last edited:
All the injuries? Do you have any idea how many injuries/missing players geelong had.

Our foward line was literally lachie henderson and Sav.
It doesn't matter, you were leading at HT, Richmond coming back to win is just what happened back then when Richmond were allowed to "raise the fight," and what would've happened in that '22 H&A game also, the one where Prestia was targeted and the stand rule was in play, and you only won by 3pts. That game was the reason we were screwed at the GABBA.

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Geelong V Richmond - GO!

Back