Banter Geelong V Richmond - GO!

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Who are the GOATS?

• Selwood

Votes: 97 41.5%
  • Dusty

Votes: 145 62.0%
  • Hawkins

Votes: 78 33.3%
  • J. Riewoldt

Votes: 53 22.6%
  • C.Scott

Votes: 68 29.1%
  • Hardwick

Votes: 65 27.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

In the interests of keeping your back and forth shite fights out of match threads so normal people can talk.

Keep it clean and above the shorts
Off topic rubbish clogging up match threads will be moved here, knock yourselves out.

homero-pelea-simpsons.gif

Last edited:

Seen it. Disgusting. Weren’t his two goals from fee kicks, 1 being a 50m penalty.

MR I believe you mentioned this?

I personally cbf watching a Geelong game again. The skills were terrible.

2 goals were from a joe the goose handball and a double 50m penalty after charity free kick.

He had 5 score involvements in the whole match, out of 59 scores. Got a million cheapies out the back around half back, and even had at least 1 goal kicked on him. However, he did play a reasonable game, just not the BOG nuffies claim, or anywhere near it. That was when everyone was still rating whoever got the ball most no matter how little damage they did with it.

Hang on, I thought the 2019-2020 flags were won on the back of the greatest player of all time?

Hes just trolling you for 2019/20 the goat was incredible but i do believe had the cats beaten the lions last week you would've won today as the swans playing this cute chip chip game doesnt cut it in finals. Also their lack of pressure was below standard, only 40 odd tackles. Longmire needs to change his game style for the G or else the same result will occur again.
Getting beat by the 5th placed side its a rarity from outside the top 4. I think last time it was 2016 Doggies

Hes just trolling you for 2019/20 the goat was incredible but i do believe had the cats beaten the lions last week you would've won today as the swans playing this cute chip chip game doesnt cut it in finals. Also their lack of pressure was below standard, only 40 odd tackles. Longmire needs to change his game style for the G or else the same result will occur again.
Getting beat by the 5th placed side its a rarity from outside the top 4. I think last time it was 2016 Doggies

Who knows. We might have won - Brisbane were outstanding. We might have come out and played awful

2 goals were from a joe the goose handball and a double 50m penalty after charity free kick.

He had 5 score involvements in the whole match, out of 59 scores. Got a million cheapies out the back around half back, and even had at least 1 goal kicked on him. However, he did play a reasonable game, just not the BOG nuffies claim, or anywhere near it. That was when everyone was still rating whoever got the ball most no matter how little damage they did with it.

If they got impressed by that this is what they must be like watching Dusty…

Attachments

• IMG_5068.png
    IMG_5068.png
    935.5 KB · Views: 7
What’s that period of time between two premiership’s where you go down the ladder? I think it’s a rebuild. Very different rebuilds Geelong and Richmond, you guys straight to spoons basically, we made prelims and grand final in our rebuild and you were nowhere to be seen in our premiership years.
Also very different prospect changing coaches too, you go straight to a spoon and we got a premiership when our coach left.

What’s that period of time between two premiership’s where you go down the ladder? I think it’s a rebuild. Very different rebuilds Geelong and Richmond, you guys straight to spoons basically, we made prelims and grand final in our rebuild and you were nowhere to be seen in our premiership years.
Also very different prospect changing coaches too, you go straight a spoon and we got a premiership when our coach left.

Lions, Hawks, Richmond methods created dynasties.

Pies, Geelong, Sydney methods resulted in no dynasties and bucket loads of chokes/tears.

I know which method I’m picking.

Lions, Hawks, Richmond methods created dynasties.

Pies, Geelong, Sydney methods resulted in no dynasties and bucket loads of chokes/tears.

I know which method I’m picking.

The be shit and spend your time posting in threads to get over it and tell people how much you don’t care about being shit while caring lots about being shit method?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The be shit to create dynasties and GOAT players who are great in finals method.

You guys do the total opposite.
is the opposite of whatever Richmond does winning flags? Because Geelong is better at winning flags than Richmond. How many AFL era flags was it again?

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Geelong V Richmond - GO!

Back