Banter Geelong V Richmond - GO!

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Who are the GOATS?

• Selwood

Votes: 100 40.7%
  • Dusty

Votes: 151 61.4%
  • Hawkins

Votes: 84 34.1%
  • J. Riewoldt

Votes: 57 23.2%
  • C.Scott

Votes: 72 29.3%
  • Hardwick

Votes: 67 27.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

In the interests of keeping your back and forth shite fights out of match threads so normal people can talk.

Keep it clean and above the shorts
Off topic rubbish clogging up match threads will be moved here, knock yourselves out.

homero-pelea-simpsons.gif

Last edited:
Were they crying cause it was too loud again? 🤣

Crowd was pretty raucus actually. Especially seeing the Cats brought their own umpliars again.

No doubt some Cats Karens will be ringing talkback tomorrow saying it was intimidating and her and her husband and boyfriend were all frightened. Her brothers as well, but I already mentioned them in the previous sentence. 🤣

Last edited by a moderator:
I literally had to Google what you were talking about

Lol, exposed. You are a pick and choose Cats fan like the rest of them.

While you are busy boasting about losing Preliminary Finals, Premiershipmond has already got on with the job of winning a flag in 2024, so far, without you even noticing. :)

Last edited:

These two morons are still more obsessed with Geelong than even the most die hard Cats supporter. Both seem like fairly lonely types, so it's kind that people still humour them. Hopefully they find a more meaningful outlet for their frustrations and insecurities at some point in the off season.

These two morons are still more obsessed with Geelong than even the most die hard Cats supporter. Both seem like fairly lonely types, so it's kind that people still humour them. Hopefully they find a more meaningful outlet for their frustrations and insecurities at some point in the off season.
The two morons are obsessing on the Richmond board about Tanner Bruhn, willing and hoping he is guilty of some crime. It is beyond sick how obsessed these two are, and it’s a blight on the rest of the Richmond posters.

Two morons? It's the same person lol

You are on here every day too 🤣

All of you are 🤣🤣🤣

Someone mentioned Monique Conti

Question for the more learned

Would Conti be Geelongs' best midfielder, in she played for the mens team ?
Oh and here he is, the anointed one. Took a break from university lecturing did you? What are your classes going to be about this week, how to open sugar packets?

She’d be your best midfield full stop. Just sub out your centre line and put her in there instead.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You are on here every day too 🤣

All of you are 🤣🤣🤣
Firstly you forgot that you'd pretended to block me.

My post focussed on the furious obsession with a club that isn't your own, not the act of logging into BigFooty.

However a quick scan reveals you've made over 50 posts over the past 2 days. This will be my 9th over the past 3 weeks. You've posted over 3x as many times per day as I have on this account (And I post way too much).

24/7, 365 days a year BigFooty addiction probably wouldn't be as unhealthy if so much of it wasn't furious indignation at some other football club. In fact my post counts only spike when I've been stuck in ridiculous reply loops with you two, mocking your latest baffling entry about the club I support.

You do need to get a life at some point. Even a Richmond rather than Geelong obsession would be a productive start.

My post focussed on the furious obsession with a club that isn't your own, not the act of logging into BigFooty.

However a quick scan reveals you've made over 50 posts over the past 2 days. This will be my 9th over the past 3 weeks. You've posted over 3x as many times per day as I have on this account (And I post way too much).

24/7, 365 days a year BigFooty addiction probably wouldn't be as unhealthy if so much of it wasn't furious indignation at some other football club. In fact my post counts only spike when I've been stuck in ridiculous reply loops with you two, mocking your latest baffling entry about the club I support.

You do need to get a life at some point. Even a Richmond rather than Geelong obsession would be a productive start.

Oh yeah I forgot to do it. Thanks for the reminder. I don’t need to hear your deranged insecure rantings ✋

It’s flipping trade week and we have good picks. I’m gonna talk about it. Makes sense why Geelong people aren’t talking about anything, they’ve got f all and will draft some spud and recruit some coke head to hang out with that crim Bruhn.

Oh and here he is, the anointed one. Took a break from university lecturing did you? What are your classes going to be about this week, how to open sugar packets?

She’d be your best midfield full stop. Just sub out your centre line and put her in there instead.

Think of your own jokes man cmon. You’re boring us more than STPer

I've put him on ignore. He posts more manure per day than that disgruntled fan dumped outside Punt Road years ago

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Geelong V Richmond - GO!

Back