VFL Geelong VFL 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

No one here will get a game in Seniors on this performance.
Dont think they would anyway this Year. Have Parf, Stanley and menagola as the 3 putting pressure on the selected 22 last night. So all good for afl

Issue is for these kids developing has been all year a very immature and disconnected vfl team risks hurting development. Some of those players would be playing better on Coburg list given continuity of team and training. We just dont have it. Real shame

Dont think they would anyway this Year. Have Parf, Stanley and menagola as the 3 putting pressure on the selected 22 last night. So all good for afl

Issue is for these kids developing has been all year a very immature and disconnected vfl team risks hurting development. Some of those players would be playing better on Coburg list given continuity of team and training. We just dont have it. Real shame
Sav has gone backwards.

Dreadful spectacle. My son’s u12 team showed more cohesion this morning.
I don't think a single AFL listed player can hold their head up high after that half. Woeful.

Guess we can narrow down our finals group. The 23 from last night + Stanley, Menegola, Tuohy
No one else wants it enough.

With wind why not play Sav forward, as chances of ball going back is small and wasted there.
You need to play to win, so far behind.
Not sure about coaching.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tuohy.

And it worked with dempsey to Frank. Then ollie protected that spot on lead for Dal.

Drunk cat may need to keep watching for a while

Dahlhaus is not even trying anymore, him and Narkle know it's coming to a end maybe even Sav
I think so. As you I had vfl man crush on Dal when he first went back. His efforts were huge. Not last few weeks. He knows and it shows

Hmmm. That is there 4th goal over the back with the wind. Wonder about coaching??!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back