VFL Geelong VFL 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go away for 20 minutes and come back to see the Cats have kicked the last 3 - nice snap by Miers to bring the margin back to 20 points.

EDIT: great kick by Cooper into the F50 to the leading Panucco(?)... who misses.

Stephens should be playing in the seniors. Narkle, Miers, O'Conner and Guthrie as well.

Will be interested to see how he runs out the last quarter, but in terms of skill and output 100% agree with Stephens - and most of the others (hope more changes next week).

Stephens looking like the main one putting the hand up.
Spots are tight. Won't be long until we get Mena and Miers back in the team. Not many to choose from to omit.

Stephens should be playing in the seniors. Narkle, Miers, O'Conner and Guthrie as well.

Miers and O’Connor will certainly come into consideration for next week.

Narkle has had a great 3rd quarter but I doubt he’s done enough to lift himself into the 26.

Menegola will need at least another week. Only played a half (hopefully that was the plan).

Stephens been really good and will play soon.

Stevens, Evans and Neale showed enough to think that they will get games in the afl at some stage this year.

Zuthrie showing that perhaps he was a little unlucky to be left out.

How about worrying about your shit club and we will focus on our players
Harsh. Sounds like he was at the game or watching, and just passing on an opinion.

Stephens looking like the main one putting the hand up.
Spots are tight. Won't be long until we get Mena and Miers back in the team. Not many to choose from to omit.

Agreed mate.

Good to see Evans, Stevens, Whyte and Neale do some nice things but it’s vfl for them mostly this year. Stephens looks like the one that might add a bit for us. Hopeful knevetts selection as an emergency is a sign that MC feel he is ready to contribute at afl level as well.

Will be interested to see how he runs out the last quarter, but in terms of skill and output 100% agree with Stephens - and most of the others (hope more changes next week).

Absolutely. Put three quarters together, hopefully he finishes strongly and runs it out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Miers and O’Connor will certainly come into consideration for next week.

Narkle has had a great 3rd quarter but I doubt he’s done enough to lift himself into the 26.

Menegola will need at least another week. Only played a half (hopefully that was the plan).

Stephens been really good and will play soon.

Stevens, Evans and Neale showed enough to think that they will get games in the afl at some stage this year.

Zuthrie showing that perhaps he was a little unlucky to be left out.

Yep, needs to be getting 30 touches, 8 clearances and 3 goals every week in order to get selected.

Win a flag sometime in the next hundred years, then worry about other clubs champ.

I actually support Richmond and have for 48 years, just my son thought it would be funny to set my profile to stkilda as l can’t stand them, but great work on doing your homework

Frustrating watching the amount of times our forwards look like they are going to try and take the mark but they just put one arm up and the ball floats behind them. Almost as though they don't want to put the body on the line

Frustrating watching the amount of times our forwards look like they are going to try and take the mark but they just put one arm up and the ball floats behind them. Almost as though they don't want to put the body on the line
Perhaps it would help if their teammates kicked it to their advantage rather than to their opponent's advantage.

Yep, needs to be getting 30 touches, 8 clearances and 3 goals every week in order to get selected.

Sarcasm aside, you are actually probably right. MC have narkle behind danger, Guthrie, Duncan, Selwood, parfitt. His game today won’t change that. Moc and miers play multiple positions. Narkle doesn’t. I’ve rated narkles second half today, he’s been really good. Does he jump any of the above on the back of that? Who would you leave out?

Sarcasm aside, you are actually probably right. MC have narkle behind danger, Guthrie, Duncan, Selwood, parfitt. His game today won’t change that. Moc and miers play multiple positions. Narkle doesn’t. I’ve rated narkles second half today, he’s been really good. Does he jump any of the above on the back of that? Who would you leave out?
Higgins.

Rotate him through high half forward-middle.

And before you say it, no - all of Parfitt, Selwood and Danger have started some bounces half forward this year.

Higgins.

Rotate him through high half forward-middle.

And before you say it, no - all of Parfitt, Selwood and Danger have started some bounces half forward this year.
Higgins is keeping Menegola's seat warm.
Doubt Narkle has a say in that.

A few of those guys you mention won't be here in a couple of years time so perhaps it is now the time to shuffle them to different positions on the ground? The new Collingwood coach has done this with guys like Pendlebury and Sidebottom for example.
Sure, Stephens and Narkle may not be in the same class as a Daicos but there comes a point when you have take a gamble on the next brigade coming through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back