Game Day Geelong VS Adelaide @7:50pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We got brained in the first quarter because we kept turning it over by foot. You cant coach for that.

Question the skills in the players we recruit in the first place.
What is a real killer is a guy like Tuohy who presumably we recruited partly because of his kicking has coughed it up many times tonight.

At least in he Richmond game we were under physical pressure, tonight was just one of the more frustrating games I've ever watched with the skills on display in quite a bit of space at times. Absolutely killed our momentum every single freaking time we strung 2 or 3 together.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hmmmm, let me think. Yes! I enjoyed 2008, 2013, 2014 and 2015 very muchly, thanks for asking!
Troll away buddy. The fact you're in this thread proves my point.

I love how the commentators aren't even mentioning the Sloane massive snipe but they were all over hawkins for a push earlier in the year.
Another disappointing PF result. Adelaide were just way too good and not much fell our way tonight.

Identifying poor kicks needs to be done before they are drafted.
Kicking the football. The most basic fundamental skill of the game yet so many players cannot kick over a jam tin.

No those applauding stewarts run shows a woeful understanding of the game. Was too weak to cleanly try and pick up the ball when free like afl players should and instead tapped the ball forward like under 12 footballers should do.

That includes several former AFL players that I heard speak about it. But you know more than them, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back