Preview Geelong VS Richmond - Friday 8th September, 7:50 PM, MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surely can't drop Graham. The kids built for finals footy.

I can see him thriving, especially with his tackling pressure.

The fact that Jack isn't named for the Collingwood reserves game would tend to lead to the fact that he's playing.

Although all my family members are all Richmond supporting wogs who enjoyed the 70s and early 80s (huge rivalry), I truly hope you guys pump Geelong.

You are a much better side than them, and shouldn't crumble. It is time for Richmond to deliver.

We need you guys firing to keep our record in tact as the best club of the modern era.

KOLOKOTRONIS

I'M BACK!! Had issues with a ban since the Geelong game.

What did I miss? Did Norf get Dusty? Did Melbourne make the finals? Did we finish bottom 4 like everyone told us we would?

All the above and while you were gone Jack got dropped and our new spearhead kicked 11 goals in 2 weeks :tearsofjoy:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Been so distracted by the Dustin Martin saga I forgot to check for a preview thread!
Great preview leemo
Going to be a massive game this! 97k - Dusty just re-signed, Shane Martin might be in the country to watch.

We are every chance of snagging a prelim.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got back from reading the Geelong preview thread and have vomit in my mouth. I thought you lot were a bunch of campaigners but boy they certainly do have a certain smug disgustingness about them.

Pretty much we have no chance, haven't beaten anyone, we're stuck up, arrogant, the club can't stop talking about themselves and talking us up - they were also very unfairly treated by the AFL in playing at the G. Oh and if the make Rance play as a 1v1 defender they'll win easy street because Rance is shit and can't defend (a glorified third man up) - how did he even get in the AA team? Astbury trying to defend without Rance as third man up is a bust - hack defender - dud delist.

When your team is successful do you just stop watching the footy and make assumptions about everything because you're too disinterested until the finals come around?

So Dusty has signed. Is it time to start shitting myself about this final yet or should I wait a few days before I do that? :D
I would at least wait until the week of the game. No point ruining the weekend.

When your team is successful do you just stop watching the footy and make assumptions about everything because you're too disinterested until the finals come around?
I very glad that the Geelong supporters that I know are all fair minded, intelligent people. They think pretty much the same as us about the f**kwits you are talking about.

Got to beat these guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back