Geelong's media department

Does Dangerfield put his media profile ahead of his team

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't know if Taylor can kick 5 goals a game by putting some ham inside his sock I am all for it.
We need to get Tomahawk to put a whole leg ham down his shorts

They can't get through a week without a negative Geelong thread. It's amazing. Starting to enjoy it though-so bonkers it's funny.
This because Geelong is defying gravity by continuing to perform well...at least in the H&A. It's been a decade

It is a bit cringeworthy for me but cynical pricks in their 30s aren't who they are targeting. The kids probably love that stuff and if it gets a few new fans who does it hurt?

I don't think I would sit down and have a beer with Dangerfield, but I would have a few with Selwood. They would both have some brilliant stories but only one of them would have a central 'theme' to the stories, himself.

Taylor is a different beast altogether, he'd be great to share some lsd with.

So many Crows fans salty that Adelaide's media department was too crap to manage Danger's personality right.

Don't be upset that he's got the media, be upset that your club couldn't capitalize on it.

So many Crows fans salty that Adelaide's media department was too crap to manage Danger's personality right.

Don't be upset that he's got the media, be upset that your club couldn't capitalize on it.

You just lost any credibility by using the term 'salty', you are an embarrassment to the Geelong Football Club.

Players shouldn't be allowed to enjoy football. How dare they!! They all need to be robots.

Reminds me of the Daniher thread where people called him out because it looked like he wasn't taking the sport seriously, or something, I don't know I still don't understand it.

Who gives a shit really. Let people have fun.

Reminds me of the Daniher thread where people called him out because it looked like he wasn't taking the sport seriously, or something, I don't know I still don't understand it.
Because he smiled so much on the field!! Can you believe it. The guys enjoys his football and is criticised

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong's media department

Back