No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome** Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Member Melbourne back in the 90's? Had issues with odd numbered years. I 'member

Credit where it's due though - many experts prognosticated the cats to sag, but they'll likely be 2-0 tonight against last year's prelim finalists
The truth is somewhere between Geelong start well every year well and fade, and Melbourne to start the year look like the Melbourne we know

Watched a fair bit of the Saints v Bombers game.

Essendon were insipid. Saad again tried... but if you take out Jake from the Bulldogs no one else did... I don't really get that it seems to be that Merrett, Heppell, Shiel, Smith etc care less about the club than well me and I hate Essendon. Are they Robbo's puppets to bring Hird back? It's just weird to me.

Geelong are never going to drop while selwood is around. I hate the bloke and think he is a cheat but he has instilled a do or die attitude at that club which they will live by till he is no longer there. You rarely see Geelong not show up intensity wise. It helps that they have been kissed on the d*ck with who they have got to the club. Don't be shocked if we meet our arch rivals in the finals again, were the 2 best run clubs in Australia imo.

Just seen that bombers got beaten by the saints. I’ve been suffering a bit of insomnia lately. At least tonight I’ll have the bombers board to keep me company - it should make for an interesting read

Geelong are never going to drop while selwood is around. I hate the bloke and think he is a cheat but he has instilled a do or die attitude at that club which they will live by till he is no longer there. You rarely see Geelong not show up intensity wise. It helps that they have been kissed on the d*ck with who they have got to the club. Don't be shocked if we meet our arch rivals in the finals again, were the 2 best run clubs in Australia imo.
What he has instilled is a "windmill your arms for a free every time you are near the ball" attitude and it works wonders.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just awful Melbourne. Defence like last year an absolute liability. No chance in hell they will win a flag leaking like a sieve like they do and that's a coaching problem. Goodwin will cop some heat soon about how they structure up because it's all over the shop.

So both Melbourne and Essendon must have read all about how they were invincible; and subsequently have turned up not bothering to even try. Cracking cultures going on at those places

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back