No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome** Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The pies reliance on Grundy is actually staggering, would be completely rudderless without him. The most costly loss to a team I've seen in recent years if he goes down. At least the demons have gone out and got a decent backup for Gawn, the pies have Cox. He is unbelievably dominant yes but that makes it more obvious

(Log in to remove this ad.)

only 4 games in , I thought collingwood would be the team to beat this year, they still might, but they don't look that impressive... At least the bulldogs copped a couple of shocking decisions at crucial times tonight

Amazed how bitter we still all are from R2 such that we were all barracking for Collingwood. What if it was Geelong v Throwdogs tonight?? Would have been a tough call.
It's not from round 2 for me, it's from them being gifted an entire season and a premiership in 2016 while throwing their way to a perceived plastic manufactured glory.

Amazed how bitter we still all are from R2 such that we were all barracking for Collingwood. What if it was Geelong v Throwdogs tonight?? Would have been a tough call.

Not tough here, FlogCats to lose every time. Hahaha; the enemy of my enemy and all that....
but anyway I digress, suck it Dogs (only beacuse of the reasons others have stated.)

It's not from round 2 for me, it's from them being gifted an entire season and a premiership in 2016 while throwing their way to a perceived plastic manufactured glory.
It’s perhaps unlikely that we would’ve won the flag in 2016, but to have the opportunity taken from us due to blatant cheating - disguised as horrendous umpiring - was unbearable. To have this garbage surface again, 2x years on, is fu**en infuriating.

YES, I know it is an AFL issue & throwdogs were just the trashy recipients of a welfare Premiership, but I’d much rather they’d have awarded one to St. Kilda. At least they challenged in 1997; rebuilt for 2004, then rebuilt for the 2009-2010 campaigns.

But for the promise of a gifted Premiership, the throwdogs would lobby the AFLPA for compensation due to having to work during September - traditionally a holiday period for garbage-folk...

It’s perhaps unlikely that we would’ve won the flag in 2016, but to have the opportunity taken from us due to blatant cheating - disguised as horrendous umpiring - was unbearable. To have this garbage surface again, 2x years on, is fu**en infuriating.

YES, I know it is an AFL issue & throwdogs were just the trashy recipients of a welfare Premiership, but I’d much rather they’d have awarded one to St. Kilda. At least they challenged in 1997; rebuilt for 2004, then rebuilt for the 2009-2010 campaigns.

But for the promise of a gifted Premiership, the throwdogs would lobby the AFLPA for compensation due to having to work during September - traditionally a holiday period for garbage-folk...
Yes. For me it has nothing to do with Hawthorn, they were gifted a premiership similar in ilk to the swans cola assisted, whether it was afl sanctioned or not is impossible to tell, but any dogs supporters who think that year wasn't heavily loaded in their favour is utterly deluded. It should be as stricken from the record as much as any Essendon goal, handball, kick, or Brownlow medal vote from 2012. Could you imagine where the bulldogs would be if they got pinged for thowing? In their final against us there was a tackle just forward of the wing, where a Hawthorn player had his arm held and couldn't release the ball. Got done for holding it. The kick went down the wing, to the analogous position in their forward line. same tackle where a dogs player was held similarly, he just used his free arm to throw it to a team mate waiting for that exact scenario, and away they went and scored.

Same thing happened in the GF. I genuinely hate the swans, but by the time the half time siren had gone, I was supporting them in the grand final. I really wanted them to win after the shellacking they received from the umpires.

Yes. For me it has nothing to do with Hawthorn, they were gifted a premiership similar in ilk to the swans cola assisted, whether it was afl sanctioned or not is impossible to tell, but any dogs supporters who think that year wasn't heavily loaded in their favour is utterly deluded. It should be as stricken from the record as much as any Essendon goal, handball, kick, or Brownlow medal vote from 2012. Could you imagine where the bulldogs would be if they got pinged for thowing? In their final against us there was a tackle just forward of the wing, where a Hawthorn player had his arm held and couldn't release the ball. Got done for holding it. The kick went down the wing, to the analogous position in their forward line. same tackle where a dogs player was held similarly, he just used his free arm to throw it to a team mate waiting for that exact scenario, and away they went and scored.

Same thing happened in the GF. I genuinely hate the swans, but by the time the half time siren had gone, I was supporting them in the grand final. I really wanted them to win after the shellacking they received from the umpires.
I hate swans with a passion. For me it wasn’t about bulldogs winning. It was all about Swans losing. Wouldn’t have mattered who they played.......even Geelong.......perhaps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back