No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome** Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surprisingly big of him to admit it. But he pretty much had to otherwise his laughable original comment was only going to become more embarrassing and laughable as time went on.

That Carlton/Adelaide pick swap is looking worse every week.

When is Kane going to put the heat on? Maybe worst trade of all time? Giving up pick 1 or 2 for Stoker?

Why is SOS touted as such a good list manager? He had 1000 early draft picks at GWS and still stuffed a lot

Rampe asked to explain himself. I’d just say hey AFL if you think it was wrong pay a free, if not, STFU.

Or:

"Dear Gilligan, you had umpires all over the ground and a video ref and not one of them thought it was an issue."

If it was, then perhaps train your staff to do their jobs properly. Mine is to help the Swans win and we did that."

The umpires were probably scared to pay the free against Rampe because it would've been a result changing call for something that had zero impact on the final kick at goal. There was going to be a lot of drama over this whether it was paid or not.

I'm sure given their time again they'd just pay the free kick. The rule would have backed their call and all the heat would be on Rampe for his own brain fade.

The umpires were probably scared to pay the free against Rampe because it would've been a result changing call for something that had zero impact on the final kick at goal. There was going to be a lot of drama over this whether it was paid or not.

I'm sure given their time again they'd just pay the free kick. The rule would have backed their call and all the heat would be on Rampe for his own brain fade.
Think everyone could have lived with it as a bit of a mistake, but then the AFL typically come out and tick it all off as good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has anyone else heard some whispers that it was Roughy that dropped himself? I wouldn't put it past the great man to have done that. Anyways apparently Lewis hasn't been assertive enough with his leading which Clarko has put it down to him subconsciously taking a backseat to Roughie. This is not Roughie's fault and more Lewis but without Rough thereto kids a different player no doubt.

Has anyone else heard some whispers that it was Roughy that dropped himself? I wouldn't put it past the great man to have done that. Anyways apparently Lewis hasn't been assertive enough with his leading which Clarko has put it down to him subconsciously taking a backseat to Roughie. This is not Roughie's fault and more Lewis but without Rough thereto kids a different player no doubt.
It sounds nice and I wouldn't put it passed him but more likely it was just what it was. At best it was probably just the mutual conclusion reached between a discussion on his performance so far this season with Clarko.

jeez, if that were the case that is an extremely classy individual act. Forward line was better yesterday, still not great though.

Hawthorn's opening 9 Rounds were fixtured as follows

Round 2 v WB 3.20pm Sunday
Round 3 v North 3.20pm Sunday
Round 4 v St K 3.20pm Sunday
Round 5 v Geel 3.20pm Monday
Round 6 v Carl 3.20 Sunday
Round 8 v GWS 3.20 Sunday
Round 9 v Rich 3.20 Sunday

o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Ablett and fyfe both cleated... Cousins would be very confused right now
Nah the superstar discount is a pretty well established thing, unless you are the wrong superstar, then you get treated like a pleb or worse

Mind you the argument that they couldn't punish Ablett or Fyfe because their opponents weren't seriously injured is pretty stupid.

Still punishing the outcome not the action, except when they need a reason to punish the look

Ablett is getting the same treatment Goodes received in his final year. Literally untouchable. He'll keep breaking the rules knowing he can with impunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back