No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome** Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pleased that Cox is playing well, remember one of the ‘experts’ saying earlier in the year he would not make it as an AFL player (was it Carey?).
The way he's playing tonight made me look up his college basketball stats, thought he must have been a ferocious rebounder.

Turns out he hardly hit the floor.

There would literally be hundreds of athletes like him in the NCAA, I reckon all teams will be looking a lot closer at it.

But I reckon they need to look for more than just a ruckman though, there are so many college basketballers in the US that don't make it pro but would probably have enough sheer athleticism to make a big impact in the AFL

The way he's playing tonight made me look up his college basketball stats, thought he must have been a ferocious rebounder.

Turns out he hardly hit the floor.

There would literally be hundreds of athletes like him in the NCAA, I reckon all teams will be looking a lot closer at it.

But I reckon they need to look for more than just a ruckman though, there are so many college basketballers in the US that don't make it pro but would probably have enough sheer athleticism to make a big impact in the AFL

Thought he was a soccer player?

Hoping for mass Collingwood injuries in the last 5 mins

Terrible post - lots of respect for how the pies have gone this year and deserve it as much as anyone else

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back