No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome** Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

They're showing a replay of the 2013 prelim on Fox...the tensions killing me from a game 5 years ago and I know the result!

Great game to watch regardless of my bias. A really enthralling contest and those final 10 or so minutes where Freo threw everything at us and Lake stood taller than ever were gripping. An underrated granny for mine.

Great game to watch regardless of my bias. A really enthralling contest and those final 10 or so minutes where Freo threw everything at us and Lake stood taller than ever were gripping. An underrated granny for mine.
Yeah, i know, right.

But the 2013 Haw/Cats prelim was better.

Nothing compares to the time razor ray stopped the game with Bruest steaming towards goal.

Then when pointed out he was a jibbering idiot he poked his earpiece and said right....I’ll...just bounce the ball over.....here. Kin unbelievable

And some geniuses invented the #freekickhawthorn tag. Fakest news

Well yeah um it was the game i was talking about.

Apologies only just realised my mistake. Long week at work capped off by a few hours cleaning my flooded house on Friday night meant I was paying little attention to, you know, words and stuff.

That f****n Rioli non mark advantage monstrosity in the 3rd quarter still gets me upset. Nearly woke the kid up in disgust.

Oh and that disgusting out on the full call at the end of the 3rd.

Cats just like Aussie cricket team. Cheated but still lost.

Was all worth it for the look of utter devastation on Selwood’s face when the siren went. Was total disbelief. Just a beautiful thing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was all worth it for the look of utter devastation on Selwood’s face when the siren went. Was total disbelief. Just a beautiful thing.

You sir are correct. Seeing the look of devastation on Selwood’s face is so very satisfying

C35FB24D-3FE0-4C3A-B312-B608564A289C.jpeg

Ahh, contracts, just like Steven May ?

Just means that Collingwood will trade for him. Didn’t they trade their 2019 1st round pick to get beams back? The giants will want at least 2 first rounders for him. If Cogs leaves as a RFA, they will get a 1st round draft pick as well. That will give them 3 first rounders for next year. Lose Cogs, they can afford to retain Cameron while upping their price on Kelly to stay. Patton to GWS might be expendable if they are looking at another salary dump next year, just to retain Kelly, he would be their number 1 priority #2 would be cogs than Cameron. Just my thoughts.

Thank you. I don't normally advocate this sort of thing, but this is an article about my own son, and I bought 5 copies of the paper. I had family overseas who are never going to buy a subscription, and only want to look at the specific article once.

Thank you. I don't normally advocate this sort of thing, but this is an article about my own son, and I bought 5 copies of the paper. I had family overseas who are never going to buy a subscription, and only want to look at the specific article once.

Don't have to justify yourself to me mate, I only provided the option ;) - and well done to grumbleguts jnr!

Cmon...what did he do. He didnt rent that air bandb in point cook did he?

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

I didn’t think it was possible but the AFLX is becoming more and more of a joke every day.

Bolts, Rampage, Flyers and Deadlys...

To think the AFL actually want this sport to be taken seriously
The names are very poor but I like the idea of watching some of the best players playing a shortened version of the game.

As an older person, I play AFL9’s & it’s great fun.....until the young punks start taking it too serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back