No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome** Part 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe anyone, let alone Essendon would appoint Hird as coach. Essendon would be opening themselves up to further ridicule and suspicion.

But this is the injectors we are talking about????

He's saying Hird to coach Essendon again. Wow.
I had to have a read…

Old mate Slobbo has made 4 of his 7 points about the weekends games about his beloved bombres.

The Essendon gazette, not just by name.

I had to have a read…

Old mate Slobbo has made 4 of his 7 points about the weekends games about his beloved bombres.

The Essendon gazette, not just by name.
Funnily enough he was pretty subdued last week on 360 about it all .
The supposedly intelligent and logical Whately seemed to be one who took the bait hook line and sinker and was cheerleading

There VFL team should win it this year in a canter. It's as strong a side Ive seen in recent years. They could seriously challenge North I rekon. Could go the year barely losing a match there that good.
Their will always be teams like that out they're, I suppose.

Would love this
Coach- Hird
Coaching director - Sheedy
Head assistent coach - Bomber Thompson

Frighteningly I could see it happening

Talk about a triumvirate of Tosser's

The Cheat,

The Drunk, and

The Frozen Water Salesman

Would love this
Coach- Hird
Coaching director - Sheedy
Head assistent coach - Bomber Thompson

Frighteningly I could see it happening

Mark Thompson will never work with Hird again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Putting hird the coach in the same conversation as Clarkson the coach is like putting Clarkson the player in the same conversation as hird the player.
I found that highly amusing too.

“Bombers might miss out on Clarkson or Hird if GWS make a call”.

Those two things aren’t the same thing, slobbo.

What has Hird actually done to show his credentials as a coach? Voss went back and was an assistant for 6 years at Port, Hird has done what exactly?
Imported some chocolate from Columbia. 😂

What has Hird actually done to show his credentials as a coach? Voss went back and was an assistant for 6 years at Port, Hird has done what exactly?
Robbo was on 3AW on Friday talking up Hird and when pushed on that actual point he said that Hird had told him he’d sat in on a few Giants meetings and “the game hasn’t changed that much” and that’s all that matters. End of argument…

Didn't Hird go off and bang some French chick? Surely that'd do more for coaching credentials than a few years as assistant?
Seems to have floated around being partnered with successful people and even got a board gig briefly but none of it lasts and it seems mostly marketing. He would be back in the afl if any of it had of worked out.

Talk about a triumvirate of Tosser's

The Cheat,

The Drunk, and

The Frozen Water Salesman

Animated GIF

Robbo was on 3AW on Friday talking up Hird and when pushed on that actual point he said that Hird had told him he’d sat in on a few Giants meetings and “the game hasn’t changed that much” and that’s all that matters. End of argument…
Slobbo wants him back in the chair at the Dons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back