No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome** Part 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You made go and watch it, and it’s genuinely hilarious how ******* stupid slobbo is, and by extension how bad the HUN had to be to have him as their “chief football writer”.
They went from Mike Sheehan to that jackass.

Q. Did Robbo incite violence against Luke Parker?
A. YES

Q. Will he cry foul and blue murder and ask for a 12 week ban if he sees someone get hurt on the field by any other team player
A. YES

He doesn't even try to hide his BIAS. ****ing Essendon supporting flog and a sorry excuse for an editor of a newspaper

A. YES

Q. Will he cry foul and blue murder and ask for a 12 week ban if he sees someone get hurt on the field by any other team player
A. YES

He doesn't even try to hide his BIAS. ******* Essendon supporting flog and a sorry excuse for an editor of a newspaper
Can't believe this bloke is Chief Footy jouno for the HS.

GWS team photo shoot after a year of Hird in charge:

91040869_1890004567800683_3943020354162655232_n.jpg

Toby Greene at the top right with his new beard looks terrific

It's actually no joke. He wants Hird back in the chair. He'll be campaigning via both mouthpieces to try to make it happen.

This is a gift. Essendon won’t be able to resist.

A. YES

A. YES

He doesn't even try to hide his BIAS. ******* Essendon supporting flog and a sorry excuse for an editor of a newspaper
I’ll never forget his drunken like diatribe on 360 claiming he hated Ryan Burton for his bump on Shaun Higgins a few years ago. I refuse to watch that tripe now, he just makes me angry. How a bloke that could be mistaken for a homeless piss pot is so prominent in the media has me stuffed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back