No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome** Part 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perfect result. Tigs fans are the worst in the league. Couldn't have happened to a better group of supporters. Suck eggs all my tigers friends.

Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk
Ii know our threads have a degree of meltdowns when we have a bad loss but those guys in Richmond thread go to next level.
It is actually quite a nasty unpleasant place over there when they lose. I need a shower after reading some of their stuff lol.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Ii know our threads have a degree of meltdowns when we have a bad loss but those guys in Richmond thread go to next level.
It is actually quite a nasty unpleasant place over there when they lose. I need a shower after reading some of their stuff lol.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app
It took until page 2 of their autopsy page for someone to threaten to return their membership, like they haven't had a great period lately.

Geelong are currently the best side in the comp, setting up so well behind the ball, barely missed a beat without Stewart.

Huge win for the Swans, probably come top 4 now sadly.

Loved seeing North win, suck eggs Tigers.

To those that thought Ward was better than Daicos pre draft can you explain your reasoning as to why you thought that ?

Another positive is we're one week closer to the Cats falling off the cliff.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The clock's ticking!!!

While I know they trip over their own feet come finals time on a regular basis. I'd feel comfortable if we had a few strong teams that will cause them to trip up easier.

Geelong are currently the best side in the comp, setting up so well behind the ball, barely missed a beat without Stewart.

To those that thought Ward was better than Daicos pre draft can you explain your reasoning as to why you thought that ?

Contested ball. Looks like daicos doesn't need to worry too much about that if he's racking up 40 and 3.... Video game numbers

No one thought that

This website needs more ads me thinks 🤔
I am sure there is some space to be found between every post.
Yep mate I am pretty much done it's taking the piss. Not bothered with it. Been here a long time and it gets harder? Pretty poor management Chief and whoever else. Shit form for long time members.

Sadly I think Geelong may go all the way this year, other teams look very weak.

billy-madison-adam-sandler.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back