No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome**

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's bad form to say so, but geez I'd luv 2 see da filth win on Friday night.....Really, Really luv it!.....Norf getting up on Saturday would make it even more special!

Hopefully Freo drop the game to the Scats, then we can send our B squad over to Pattersons curse!

its a win-win situation, either Essenscum lose or Sydney lose, i'll be celebrating either way :drunk:

I know it's bad form to say so, but geez I'd luv 2 see da filth win on Friday night.....Really, Really luv it!.....Norf getting up on Saturday would make it even more special!

Hopefully Freo drop the game to the Scats, then we can send our B squad over to Pattersons curse!
please clarify - which team are you referring to as the filth? hard to discern between the 2

Would you go as far as saying you pity the fool who disses volvo drivers?
hC664F120

Seems Neil "Joffa" Cordy hasn't taken our win over his beloved Swannies particularly well. Quality article about Joey winning the brownlow after his likely non-polling game on the weekend, topped off with this little beauty at the end.

"Should Kennedy triumph it will be a bitter pill for the Hawks, who traded him after just 13 games in his two years in brown and gold"

Thanks for the random mention Joffa. :thumbsu:

Its a lose - lose situation either way the bad guys lose.

its a win-win situation, either Essenscum lose or Sydney lose, i'll be celebrating either way :drunk:

I am unashamedly supporting any team that strengthens our chances of finishing top.2 this weekend regardless if they're drug cheats or salary cap wroughters or just bogan scum bags.

So as far as I'm concerned....

upload_2014-7-31_8-27-31.png

Seems Neil "Joffa" Cordy hasn't taken our win over his beloved Swannies particularly well. Quality article about Joey winning the brownlow after his likely non-polling game on the weekend, topped off with this little beauty at the end.

"Should Kennedy triumph it will be a bitter pill for the Hawks, who traded him after just 13 games in his two years in brown and gold"

Thanks for the random mention Joffa. :thumbsu:

I would have thought that our boys would have other medals on their minds at that time of year ...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I never thought I'd say this, but cheer cheer the red and the white...

*runs away*
*ducks rotten tomatoes*
*goes and has a 2 hour long shower just to feel clean again*

No coverage here tonight. At the least we want Carlton to be competitive and cause Freo some pain in the % department. A shoot out is better for us than Freo keeping the brown bags to a very low score.

Carltank r doin quite well Thaihawk....Judd in vintage form....If not for a B/S soft as free & 50 metre goal to Freo, then they'd be in front!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back