No Oppo Supporters General AFL discussion and other club news

Remove this Banner Ad

The brick, sure I get you. The spreadable one? Nope, it's one of the 'spreadable butter' brands that's cut with canola to make it spreadable. Mainland is the only one I can find that is just 100% butter. When it comes to my butter I want instant gratification - I haven't got time to wait around for it to be spreadable.

The Shinbeggars were a financial basket case before Peter Scanlan tipped in $10,000,000. They are a stand for nothing embarrassment who make the fixture unfairly inequitable. They are a financial drain on the AFL and since they are not in the developing states NSW or Queensland they shouldn't receive any financial support above what is received by other Victorian clubs. They have received excessive draft concessions and there should be no increase in their soft cap to offset the overpayment of Clarkson. It's time for the welfare club to put their hands up instead of out.

The Shinbeggars were a financial basket case before Peter Scanlan tipped in $10,000,000. They are a stand for nothing embarrassment who make the fixture unfairly inequitable. They are a financial drain on the AFL and since they are not in the developing states NSW or Queensland they shouldn't receive any financial support above what is received by other Victorian clubs. They have received excessive draft concessions and there should be no increase in their soft cap to offset the overpayment of Clarkson. It's time for the welfare club to put their hands up instead of out.

Bang!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back