No Oppo Supporters General AFL discussion and other club news

Remove this Banner Ad

The brick, sure I get you. The spreadable one? Nope, it's one of the 'spreadable butter' brands that's cut with canola to make it spreadable. Mainland is the only one I can find that is just 100% butter. When it comes to my butter I want instant gratification - I haven't got time to wait around for it to be spreadable.

The Shinbeggars were a financial basket case before Peter Scanlan tipped in $10,000,000. They are a stand for nothing embarrassment who make the fixture unfairly inequitable. They are a financial drain on the AFL and since they are not in the developing states NSW or Queensland they shouldn't receive any financial support above what is received by other Victorian clubs. They have received excessive draft concessions and there should be no increase in their soft cap to offset the overpayment of Clarkson. It's time for the welfare club to put their hands up instead of out.

The Shinbeggars were a financial basket case before Peter Scanlan tipped in $10,000,000. They are a stand for nothing embarrassment who make the fixture unfairly inequitable. They are a financial drain on the AFL and since they are not in the developing states NSW or Queensland they shouldn't receive any financial support above what is received by other Victorian clubs. They have received excessive draft concessions and there should be no increase in their soft cap to offset the overpayment of Clarkson. It's time for the welfare club to put their hands up instead of out.

Bang!

The brick, sure I get you. The spreadable one? Nope, it's one of the 'spreadable butter' brands that's cut with canola to make it spreadable. Mainland is the only one I can find that is just 100% butter. When it comes to my butter I want instant gratification - I haven't got time to wait around for it to be spreadable.

I just went to the fridge and checked... I feel like I've been living a lie.

When I have the brick versions I'd usually just heat up my knife over the stove to get it hot, that does the trick.

Essendon falling out of the 8 and Hawthorn sneaking in would make my year.

View attachment 1988904
Go to wonder how North’s run home is not the hardest considering they literally are the worst club in the league by a distance…

Will LOL HARD if they get up over the bombres this week after all the self-flagellation that’s gone on about their 1 win against a top 8 side.

Josh Jenkins is my new most hated commentator embarrassing listening to him on SEN and his hatred for Hawks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Go to wonder how North’s run home is not the hardest considering they literally are the worst club in the league by a distance…

Will LOL HARD if they get up over the bombres this week after all the self-flagellation that’s gone on about their 1 win against a top 8 side.
ESSENDON off the EDGE of the cliff

In fairness, Condom King Ian Dicker spent probably that over the course of 15 years to prop the hawks up in the 90s and 2000s when we weren't turning a profit.
Difference is hawks made moves to ensure we could climb out of the dire position we were in, while the roos have done everything they can the past 30 years to keep being the battler club

We wouldn’t be profitable without the AFL distributions either. Not exactly a solid argument. We’ve also had wealthy supporters assist the club.

I seriously don’t get why people don’t enjoy keeping Norf around to laugh at. If we want to talk about terminating clubs let’s just start with Essenscum before we worry about minnows like the Shinbeggars.

If we get Lewis, Chol, Sis, Scrimshaw, CJ back, why can't we make finals?

Belief is just growing in this group.
3 more games at UTAS (North being one)
Games against Richmond, North and West Coast (Richmond twice).

Can see upsets happening and atleast 4 wins. Would see 7/8 wins atleast, 12 for finals?

The final 8 is already set. We aren’t winning 3 more games than what Collingwood or Carlton are going to win. Forget it.

Our percentage is presently way too low also. We’d need to accumulate a fair few thrashings to correct it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back