No Oppo Supporters General AFL discussion and other club news

Remove this Banner Ad

So I'll ask again (because I don't know the answer); when was the last time both grand finalists missed the finals the following year?
1962 Essendon and Carlton played off, both missed in 63. That was with a final 4 though, don't think it's happened since the finals expanded.

2005 was close, Brisbane missed and Port finished 8th.

Did I just hear them say Charlie Dixon has come back well from a knee injury? Are they talking about the same guy that I've been watching struggle to run properly. I swear these commentators just spit sh*t for the sake of it 😂

Does Hinkley come down to the bench at the end of every win so he can be seen celebrating on the siren?
No, coaches from the bench. Josh Carr is in the coaches box.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1962 Essendon and Carlton played off, both missed in 63. That was with a final 4 though, don't think it's happened since the finals expanded.

2005 was close, Brisbane missed and Port finished 8th.
Thank you.

I can understand that it could be easier with a final four.

Pre game King was talking up Danger as the “danger” man for port

Half time he was talking up the “master coach” Chris Scott

Full time…. It’s like he was on the port wagon all game

😂😂😂

Hawkins pushes the ******* line bordering on ump abuse. So does Cameron. Sooks the lot of them
Their coach has shown the way. The worst bloke in football from an entitlement pov

Does Hinkley come down to the bench at the end of every win so he can be seen celebrating on the siren?

He 'coaches' from the bench. Must be spending a fortune on the Pepsi Max's similar to how we spent 40% of our soft cap on Monky's snakes.

It's Carr doing all the coaching from the box.

Nuggets win their first ever chip.

The Joker puts in one of the greatest ever finals performances - and the greatest performance from a fatboy since Stewie Dew.

Hawks beat Brisbane.

Aussies beat India.

And now Geelong lose and showed enough signs that I think they are, finally, a spent force.

What a week in sport.

I've always said that only the gods stopped us 4peating.
That being said I'd trade a happy and healthy Roughy over a 4peat any day.
I've always said that only the gods stopped us 4peating.

That being said I'd trade a happy and healthy Roughy over a 4peat any day.
Four peat should have started in 2012. That was the one that got away.

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters General AFL discussion and other club news

Remove this Banner Ad

Back