No Oppo Supporters General AFL discussion and other club news

Remove this Banner Ad

Beyond belief given what's on the line for both clubs. Same wins, almost identical percentages, it should've been an absolute beauty given it was effectively an elimination final (Essendon took that a little too literally clearly!).
Crazy stuff.

Woah, T.S Eliot.
That’s lofty.
Oh My God Wow GIF by reactionseditor

When enjoying *'s failures, even the lofty can get behind it!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With that loss essendon has all but assured it will go 20 years without winning a final. If they can continue their run next year it will be 20 completed finals series without winning a final. They also keep the dream alive for 10,000 days without winning a final.

#alltheway #starto10k #scum

Ben McKay would be handy for the Dons🤣

I came here to post that I'm actually a little impressed by the *'s performance.

Not on field performance, obviously, but off-field. Yes, I know Dildoro has recently seen off some more "management", but if you told me at season's start * would be dishing up this level of chode, I'd have been certain Sheeds would've been everywhere destabilizing and trying to shoehorn Golden Haired Jimmy back in!

How incredibly embarrassing for the Bombres to go out like this. Same number of wins as the opposition and getting utterly dismantled. Just pathetic. Will desevedly get slaughtered by Collingwood next week as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters General AFL discussion and other club news

Remove this Banner Ad

Back