No Oppo Supporters General AFL discussion and other club news

Remove this Banner Ad

North have now lost 19 in a row. Unbelievable. God knows how many from winning positions.

Feel fro Sheezel, was so close to living out his childhood dream with us but now stuck at that basket case.
I don’t really feel sorry for him at all.

He was drafted by them for which I sympathise but he extended his contract with them.

North have now lost 19 in a row. Unbelievable. God knows how many from winning positions.

Feel fro Sheezel, was so close to living out his childhood dream with us but now stuck at that basket case.

Can you imagine the draft kids who would be lighting candles not to get picked by North at 2.

Scum getting absolutely flogged by the Giants so far

Smashed in the ruck contest - Briggs has been an absolute find for the Giants this year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a form of tanking. Edit: and they've lost 20 in a row.

Giants kick yet another v the bombers

Happy Jerry Seinfeld GIF

Why not. His best is behind him so might as well get some super for a couple of years on the coast.
Not saying much but was a class and a bit above everyone else today .

Put him in GC and I reckon he is kicking 40 a year from HF and winning them 3 extra games . No brainer if they can make it happen

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters General AFL discussion and other club news

Remove this Banner Ad

Back