No Oppo Supporters General AFL discussion and other club news

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd pretty much drawn a line through Collingwood with all their injuries, but they're looking pretty sharp.
Not beating much

The more I watch games that don't involve Hawthorn the more I start to think that, on current form, we're the second best side in it.

The more I watch games that don't involve Hawthorn the more I start to think that, on current form, we're the second best side in it.
Yep - the one thing we do is move the ball from defence to attack with some brilliant fluency many times a match,

Doesn't always finish well - that last kick can let us down (same as literally every team). But I just don't see that with other teams.

We’re one of the most exciting teams to watch (imo) that’s for sure. It doesn’t always come off but I love our kamikaze type approach. Take the game on and have a crack.
It’s exciting.
This game by contrast is a bit of a snooze fest.

Bizarre how did that happen the bombers wasted their chances in front of a goal. Should have won. Wait a second where was this shit when we faced the bombers in round 1 and kicked 11.17. **** I hate the media.

The best bit is that the so called experts just look at stats. Carlton beat Essendon with two short bursts of high energy football in the first and last quarters and both times Essendon looked punch drunk. My own feeling is that they won't get so close to Carlton next time.

We’re one of the most exciting teams to watch (imo) that’s for sure. It doesn’t always come off but I love our kamikaze type approach. Take the game on and have a crack.
It’s exciting.
This game by contrast is a bit of a snooze fest.

The AFL may give us a Friday night match in the next five years the way we are playing. :cool:

Collingwood are simply playing with some spirit. They have still only kicked 10 goals against the Dees.

Hawks are not the second best team in it - Carlton would touch us up as would a full strength pies and we only beat a lot of teams on our terms (Tassie, MCG, etc).

This is an off year though - there for the Blues to pounce if they can beat the Swans.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Collingwood are simply playing with some spirit. They have still only kicked 10 goals against the Dees.

Hawks are not the second best team in it - Carlton would touch us up as would a full strength pies and we only beat a lot of teams on our terms (Tassie, MCG, etc).

This is an off year though - there for the Blues to pounce if they can beat the Swans.

Carlton needs to find consistency across 4 quarters. If they can do that they're right in it. They have all the pieces.

They wouldn't touch us up we are a much better side than this time last year which is around the time we played them. There marginally better than last year. Rekon our mids could test them. Only issue would be how to curtail Curnow and McKay.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back