No Oppo Supporters General AFL discussion and other club news

Remove this Banner Ad

Collingwood are simply playing with some spirit. They have still only kicked 10 goals against the Dees.

Hawks are not the second best team in it - Carlton would touch us up as would a full strength pies and we only beat a lot of teams on our terms (Tassie, MCG, etc).

This is an off year though - there for the Blues to pounce if they can beat the Swans.
Why would Carlton or a full strength Collingwood give us a touch up? Even at our lowest point in recent years we have troubled the Pies and Carlton’s lack of pace means they would be more worried about us touching them up!

Hopefully the Dee's supporter who was having a laugh at us promoting our 'dare to dream' game at the start of the year in an autopsy on the MB is now enjoying this .
Footy Karma at its best .....another 60 years in the wilderness for that joker , poster was an absolute tosser of the highest order .

They wouldn't touch us up we are a much better side than this time last year which is around the time we played them. There marginally better than last year. Rekon our mids could test them. Only issue would be how to curtail Curnow and McKay.

Why would Carlton or a full strength Collingwood give us a touch up? Even at our lowest point in recent years we have troubled the Pies and Carlton’s lack of pace means they would be more worried about us touching them up!
Lid’s off

😂

Running back on the ground, then hospitalised? Doesn’t trac trust his team mates?

Are you DavidKing? That’s almost exactly what he said. Dunstall responded, “So a champion says he thinks he can take the pain if he gets a shot and the doctors say he won’t make it any worse. So he goes out there to help his team. And you hold that against him? He goes for scans afterwards is not unusual.” Or words to that effect.

Dees getting flogged is great, couldn’t have happened to a better club.

Reckon this shows how huge Oliver is when he is at his best, completely changes their team. If the cats rumour is try and they can get him to leave they will have a bargain

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The more I watch games that don't involve Hawthorn the more I start to think that, on current form, we're the second best side in it.

Lets beat Richmond first. Top teams would bury them no matter how hard they try for Dusty.

We are certainly in the top 8 and rising, while many around the top 8 are falling, but that is as much a them thing.

Lets beat Richmond first. Top teams would bury them no matter how hard they try for Dusty.

We are certainly in the top 8 and rising, while many around the top 8 are falling, but that is as much a them thing.

Nah. As a hopeless supporter, I prefer my chickens counted, not hatched.

This. Let's just worry about us and take it week by week and let the ladder sort itself out. Outside of all players wanting to make finals for themselves the carrot could be it being the thing that get's Punky to 300.

This. Let's just worry about us and take it week by week and let the ladder sort itself out. Outside of all players wanting to make finals for themselves the carrot could be it being the thing that get's Punky to 300.
The number of people taking seriously, a flippant, tongue-in-cheek comment is crazy, maybe I should have said "best team in it."

Do they have an X-ray machine at the MCG? I know they have them in the NFL.
Nah don't think so. Would likely just head to the Epworth to get the scans.

Time to take this out of the trophy cupboard and hide it in shame. Massive ridiculous player management enabled.

View attachment 2016951
That was 35 years ago. If you can't see how yesterday may be a little bit different to that well I can't really comment further

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters General AFL discussion and other club news

Remove this Banner Ad

Back