No Oppo Supporters General AFL discussion and other club news

Remove this Banner Ad

Port getting roundly beaten on their home deck.

Hinkley going to be chugging his Diet Cokes today, he’s going to be under a lot of pressure to turn around ports form - if this game keeps going the way it is

The Lions looming large. Regardless of how they go for the rest of this year they will be thereabouts next year with Coleman and the Ashcroft’s added to that team.

If Brisbane win they go two points clear of us win next week and we pass them again, and we are equal with Port on points in 6th, there percentage is taking a hit also.

If Brisbane win they go two points clear of us win next week and we pass them again, and we are equal with Port on points in 6th, there percentage is taking a hit also.
Brisbane and Port also play next week, all teams will be on 14 games after this round.

So we don't necessarily pass Brisbane if they win again next week, and Port may still be four points ahead of us.

Last edited:
Don't think there's anything in that Danger tackle.

However, it's pretty piss poor that the AFL continuously let Chris Scott give his bullshit justifications to get a player off. He should STFU and not comment.
That is the Scott way. Don’t forget they are smarter than the rest of us!

My dad bred it into me, as I've done to my son - who deadset despises them now. Moreso than me.
Same here. Hating Essendon was passed down from my dad and then onto my son.

My partner is Collingwood, we actually bonded over our hatred of Essendon! Helps ensure our kids continue with it.

What's the better result for us in Port v Bris? They're both competing with us for a finals spot.

Sent from my SM-F711B using Tapatalk

It's hard to gauge. Some teams in the 8 feel incredibly soft. Some outside it are gaining a lot of momentum.

Right now, chasing 2.5 games against Port and chasing 1 game against Brissy feel about the same.

Lions, Dogs, Suns and Hawks all want in the 8. All are capable. It's tight af.

My dad bred it into me, as I've done to my son - who deadset despises them now. Moreso than me.
My boys too.

Went down to the local oval for a kick this morning. Women’s footy game was on, Mr 7 asks me “what teams are those ones playing, Dad?”

I say “not sure mate, I think one of them is the bombers”.

Without another word he yells over the fence “boooooo”.

Warmed my heart. 😍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geelong, Essendon and Port are all pretenders. Incredibly frustrating that we lost to the latter two.

Could be on 36 points and in the top 4. Have to learn some lessons the hard way.

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters General AFL discussion and other club news

Remove this Banner Ad

Back