No Oppo Supporters General AFL discussion and other club news

Remove this Banner Ad

What's the better result for us in Port v Bris? They're both competing with us for a finals spot.

Sent from my SM-F711B using Tapatalk
Since Brisbane won, we wanted a thrashing. Because brisbane's percentage is irrelevant (a draw) while port's percentage is very relevant.

Conspiracy, is it?
Agencylife Bingo GIF by MX Player

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The way the Swans are going it'd be a bigger fumble than Geelong 2008 for them to lose this grand final. I know it's early days but since that shocker against Richmond no one has been able to go with them for 4 quarters, they've got that extra gear that the premiers historically have.

Port went for a real top-up approach to last offseason. May not have been a good strategy
Yep, turns out using all your draft picks on average players to try and buy the flailing coach an extra year or two may not be a great strategy.

Sent from my SM-F711B using Tapatalk

isn't diesel on the board or employed at the club?

I don't know. Regardless, he was at the game and in the rooms. I think it really is about having these former players rubbing shoulders and interacting with the players. Heard Sticks was there after the game too.

Why when you listen to Hodge on the radio/tv on Brisbane games, do you get the feeling his played more games for Brisbane then he did for Hawthorn by the way he talks.

Has a subtle barrack for Brisbane on radio. Doesn’t give away too much though..think he’s got a good relationship with Fagan…but it seems it’s straight football talk when it comes to Hawthorn. He doesn’t want to come across as barracking for Hawks but he does speak well of Mitchell. I hope he’s left Hawks on good terms.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Sydney midfield is just so balanced. You tag one, and the rest just cover the gap.

Gulden, Warner, Heeney and Rowbottom all could boost any other side - yet they're all in the same midfield & they're all so young. Grundy now on top has just levelled up the whole unit even further.

Geelong or Essendon?
Bombers for me.
Another loss to the Cats next week and then Hawks get the chance to put them away for good. A nice nudge off that cliff that is looming large.
Would be delicious.
Cats for me.

If they lost this they would come out steaming in front of their home crowd and Rohan will have 4 to quarter time. We'd come hard back but lose by three goals.

If they won, it would be pats on the back, the ship has been righted and we catch them complacent and hit them with surprise bit like the Giants did.

But really asking which team to win is like saying what do you like more dog shit or cat shit

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters General AFL discussion and other club news

Remove this Banner Ad

Back