No Oppo Supporters General AFL discussion and other club news

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can the dogs legitimately win the flag this year? And what would that say about the pitchfork carriers that were after Bevo?
They should win their last 4 games, possibly finish in the top 4 & be the form side & be right in the sweet spot to take it all.
A real threat unless crazy Bevo has a brainfart or the dogs drink their own bathwater & fk it up

Can the dogs legitimately win the flag this year? And what would that say about the pitchfork carriers that were after Bevo?
They should win their last 4 games, possibly finish in the top 4 & be the form side & be right in the sweet spot to take it all.
A real threat unless crazy Bevo has a brainfart or the dogs drink their own bathwater & fk it up
They aren't beating us in the Granny, so nah

Good call. Weddle no chance. Dambo won't even be in the squad.

You'd think Grundy, Gawn, Jackson, Roma will get squad noms.

Whos had a better year TDK or Meek?
On output this year Xerri over any of those names other than Grundy and probably Gawn although he missed a few games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good call. Weddle no chance. Dambo won't even be in the squad.

You'd think Grundy, Gawn, Jackson, Roma will get squad noms.

Whos had a better year TDK or Meek?

Of course dambo won’t be in, but he should. There should be at least 3 genuine wingers, not ‘x is good let’s get him in on a wing.

Without our genuine wingers, I recon hawks don’t threepeat

Of course dambo won’t be in, but he should. There should be at least 3 genuine wingers, not ‘x is good let’s get him in on a wing.

Without our genuine wingers, I recon hawks don’t threepeat
Gulden is the clear standout wing and will get picked on one wing.

Massimo is the clear second best winger and I think he gets a spot in the squad but he won't make the final team.

I don't mind it, players generally need to show a couple of years of good form to make the final team (rightly or wrongly) so next year he will be in with a real shot of making the leap from squad to final team.

Gulden is the clear standout wing and will get picked on one wing.

Massimo is the clear second best winger and I think he gets a spot in the squad but he won't make the final team.

I don't mind it, players generally need to show a couple of years of good form to make the final team (rightly or wrongly) so next year he will be in with a real shot of making the leap from squad to final team.

If this is follow on from my post, I clearly said squad

What an incoherent sack of shit

The thing I like most about his meltdown is that he's thrown the entire playing list under the bus. He can't bring himself to criticise Scott. No mention of the guy who built the list of losers. He just really, really, really wants the players to believe more and play better and then they'll just win. Scott told them to run hard! Why won't they do it?!?!?

I swear that sometimes footy commentators think they are talking about the local oval's U15 B squad. "Run boys! Hunt the ball!"

View attachment 2063940
Reid breaks a crazy number of tackles for a first year player. We’ve also got two in the top 10 and Day would most likely be right up there if not for the games he missed.
They can't tackle what they can't catch!

Yeah they can IMO, their best is the best and they have the strongest group of KPF's and an elite midfield.

Can they be consistent though?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back