No Oppo Supporters General AFL discussion and other club news

Remove this Banner Ad

What was it for? I still can't see anything wrong. Madness

The Motlop one was ‘high’ apparently. Classic commentary too - no doubt the non disparage clause lights come on and they all go quiet.

The Motlop one was ‘high’ apparently. Classic commentary too - no doubt the non disparage clause lights come on and they all go quiet.
It was so apparent that there was no free kick there; Motlop knew it, the commentators (as you say) knew it and yet we are expected to accept it. Nonsense

Geelong's midfield tonight reminds me of our midfield over the last 6 years. Chris Scott, please for the love of your club and my SuperCoach, put Tanner Bruhn in the guts! He is the man that can get your bandwagon going again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SDK is going to be some player. He's not only shutting a Coleman medalist out (only goal when SDK was off after a hit), but he's intercepting and leading the defense.

He's only one year ahead of DGB in the system...

SDK is going to be some player. He's not only shutting a Coleman medalist out (only goal when SDK was off after a hit), but he's intercepting and leading the defense.

He's only one year ahead of DGB in the system...
Only 1 year ahead of dgb, but in a much better side in that time.

Now it’s a matter of “do blues know how to win”

They have a terrible habit of shutting up shop early and trying to defend the lead rather than continuing to play attacking football

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters General AFL discussion and other club news

Remove this Banner Ad

Back