No Oppo Supporters General AFL discussion and other club news

Remove this Banner Ad

Time and time again, they media know a coach is finishing up but the breaks is a couple of weeks later.

I’d strongly suggest monetary discussions are the reason.

One exception is Jeff with Clarko. Too public and too drawn out. Last night one thing Jeff did say last night that Clarko was probably worth the extra mill after 14 years 4 flags

the-simpsons-bart.gif

Heeney case: "I'm doing this and if the opposition comes too close, it's their own fault."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Healy had a decent 5 mins on SEN before
Said Heney should be downgraded and get off , then asks Hoyne about the Swans ......first question to Hoyne for the night.
Then asks about Freo before returning to where the Swans rate in offence/defence .
Then back to Heeney getting off again .

Said Heney should be downgraded and get off , then asks Hoyne about the Swans ......first question to Hoyne for the night.
Then asks about Freo before returning to where the Swans rate in offence/defence .

Did he touch on Bailey Banfield as well? You know Hoyne brings him up whenever he features in any statistic just to get Healy nice and firm

Healey seems to have outlasted dozens of media types

Just me or was he interrupting Hoyne a lot tonight? Felt like he was jumping in with a comment or joke during explanations quite a bit.

The West Australian is an absolute garbage tier organisation… look at their front cover this morning absolutely disgusting and tasteless.

View attachment 2044096

I wouldn’t mind him back at the hawks, Sam has been coached by and coached with him so will be a good judge.
Those 2 are very tight.

Those 2 are very tight.
When Sam was in hospital in New York with pneumonia, Simmo was there and helped look after the kids. Incredibly close and have a great relationship.
The West Australian is an absolute garbage tier organisation… look at their front cover this morning absolutely disgusting and tasteless.

View attachment 2044096

I wouldn’t mind him back at the hawks, Sam has been coached by and coached with him so will be a good judge.
The front page was likely because Simmo made a quip about one of the WA journalists named Woodcock and the players laughed and applauded. Incredibly petty stuff from the newspaper.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back