No Oppo Supporters General AFL discussion and other club news

Remove this Banner Ad

Pies are just going . Thought they actually did well to make a competitive game last night .

Doors really ajar for us next week if we can rebound today.
Yep, they are really going to have a weakened side next week.

If we can get a win today i'll be extremely confident against the Pies, we always seem to match up well against them
And they are decimated. Today is huge. Win today, we are very well placed next week and the opportunity opens up if we win both, with three bottom four sides still to play. The Giants game could end up an elimination final.

Just checked the North v Sydney score - I'm genuinely surprised. I really thought they had turned a corner but that's an obliteration.
North were always still North. They just got a good run against teams that were playing badly/put in poor performances against them.

Was always going to be this way when they came up against a good team again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

North were always still North. They just got a good run against teams that were playing badly/put in poor performances against them.

Was always going to be this way when they came up against a good team again.
I guess I just had more faith in their younger midfielders who have all played great footy recently and haven't been completely Northed yet, though clearly they're not out of the woods.

I guess I just had more faith in their younger midfielders who have all played great footy recently and haven't been completely Northed yet, though clearly they're not out of the woods.
McKercher and Sheezel had 54 disposals between them for only 2 score involvements which where two goal assists for Sheezel. If Sheezel isn’t the last kick inside 50 his disposals aren’t nearly damaging as they should be.

Wardlaw has talent but can’t do it nearly consistently enough.

Comben is the fourth worst 1-on-1 defender. Which is made worse by the fact as a team they don’t work back defensively at all.

Plus they have 8-10 VFL players running around still.

They had some improved performances at the start and middle of last year. Still a long way off being not terrible though.

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters General AFL discussion and other club news

Remove this Banner Ad

Back