No Oppo Supporters General AFL discussion and other club news

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m not convinced Bombers won’t fall out of the 8 so that does loosen another spot.
We never want those campaigners to win.

We want them to lose and keep losing.

Them missing the 8 is a REAL possibility...

WE GOTTA STAY STRONG PEOPLE!

God this game between Bombers and Melb is dull.

Both teams just hoofing high kicks in hope of a mark. Pretty dour game

Gee Whiz Thilthorpe added 20kg of muscle over whatever preseason he had.

Better get Calsher over to shadow him in the gym

Wk Pain GIF by wksklep

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Essendon are a steaming pile of crap. Merret has and Martin have skills and everyone else is a butcher.
Mackay took a million intercept marks but also went weak at the knees to hand Melbourne the goal that put it beyond doubt.

Sucked in - I hate Essendon. Melbourne were missing Gawn and Petracca from the midfield and Oliver had 25 very low impact possessions. Essendon should have won that by 5-7 goals if thye're genuine top 4.

Essendon are a steaming pile of crap. Merret has and Martin have skills and everyone else is a butcher.
Mackay took a million intercept marks but also went weak at the knees to hand Melbourne the goal that put it beyond doubt.

Sucked in - I hate Essendon. Melbourne were missing Gawn and Petracca from the midfield and Oliver had 25 very low impact possessions. Essendon should have won that by 5-7 goals if thye're genuine top 4.
Martin's an interesting player . Obviously has really nice skills , two of his goals though he completely ignored team mates in better positions .
Seems to do that pretty regularly too .

There are a lot of 6-8 type teams this season and * are one of them

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters General AFL discussion and other club news

Remove this Banner Ad

Back