No Oppo Supporters General AFL discussion and other club news

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 2146610

I’m sure you all agree with him. You can treat conservative women any way you want.
You're an idiot if you think telling a political pundit to **** off for xenophobic/hateful content is the same as telling someone that rape is funny and that their advocacy for women's rights is a bad thing.

It's insane that you think this is a defense for your position or is in any way painting you in a good light.

Again,
1729231876182.png

Note, if anyone really wants to know why the Giants actions should be punished just look at what their own women’s team have had to say about it.

They didn’t shut up shop and say nothing about their male work mates, they called them out.

And also…

This is not on! Unacceptable!

You're an idiot if you think telling a political pundit to **** off for xenophobic/hateful content is the same as telling someone that rape is funny and that their advocacy for women's rights is a bad thing.

It's insane that you think this is a defense for your position or is in any way painting you in a good light.

Again,
View attachment 2146814
Out of interest do you think falsely referring to Josh Giddey as a pedophile rapist (as you did on the last page) paints you in a good light?

Of course it does. He’s showing everyone moral superiority.

But I’m still trying to figure out when I can and when I can’t aggressively insult a female. Whatever they are
Aggressively insulting anyone is never acceptable.

However, you're trying to draw a moral equivalence between, on one hand, voluminous and aggressive online insults of women like Edwards and Meadows, who themselves were politely attempting to educate people - errant men in particular - on what is and isn't acceptable in terms of behaviour towards women in modern society; and, on the other hand, an isolated and comparatively minor rebuke by Connolly of Credlin, who herself has never been hesitant when it comes to using her relatively privileged position to aggressively insult minorities, often on the back of disinformation.

Do you see the difference between the two?

Anyone know about the Russel exit from Carlton? Heard a few conflicting stories from assorted Blues supporters last night. From he was crap, which I doubt, to the players and coach would listen to him?
He was terrific at the Hawks.

Out of interest do you think falsely referring to Josh Giddey as a pedophile rapist (as you did on the last page) paints you in a good light?
Out of interest, what do you think the point of their costume was to make light of?
Didn't call Giddey that, but that's what their implication was and that was the point of their joke.

Of course it does. He’s showing everyone moral superiority.

But I’m still trying to figure out when I can and when I can’t aggressively insult a female. Whatever they are
Not surprised you're still trying to figure it out, given what your jokes seem to be mostly about, that's a very important issue for you.

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters General AFL discussion and other club news

Remove this Banner Ad

Back