General AFL Discussion - Carlton Supporters ONLY 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this seriously the same team that we lost to last week? Far out they are average, NM should be 6-7 goals up if it weren't for poor kicking

Well I guess we can thank St Kilda for giving us one more week to consolidate a top 4 spot. But we will seriously need to find ways to combat Essendon and The Roos who are pretty jeckel and hyde with how they play ( both teams).

Also nice to see someof the lower clubs (Brisbane, Gold Coast) Have decent showings when they weren't expected. If Port do not win the spoon they've pulled off a miracle.

Bloody Dogs, why did we save our worst performance of the year for them. They are a very average football side

Let's hope they beat the Eagles in a fortnight!!!!!!!!! Go Dogs!!!!!!

I know they lost to the Saints, but I cannot see the Eagles letting the Bulldogs do as they please like we did. And they have the benefit of pretty much having a full list available. I know who I would back. I think people overrated the Dogs victory against us. I don't think the experts really emphasised how poor we were. They had it pretty easy with our intensity being really poor and some shocking umpiring in the second half. It was more our undoing that they won the way they did. I'm not disrespecting the Dogs nor am I being ungracious. I know when are beaten by a better side, but it is fact. We were shithouse.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2011 Club Memberships

2010 figures in brackets

Collingwood 71,271 (57,408)
Hawthorn 56,224 (53,978)
Adelaide 44,719 (45,545)
Carlton 43,791 (40,480)
West Coast 43,216 (44,160)
Fremantle 42,762 (39,854)
Essendon 42,559 (40,589)

Richmond 40,184 (35,960)

2011 Club Memberships

Interesting that once again, post Audit, we have more members than Dons/Tigers. ..

Puts all the moaning and groaning re: our membership figure into a little bit of perspective, doesn't it?

Still plenty of improvement to be made in that area but the figure is nowhere near as bad as many thought, in isolation.

Interesting to see the membership figures of West Coast have gone down. Would've thought their serious improvement in season 2011 would have resulted in an expanded membership base.

Brisbane really struggling with their membership. No doubt their horrendous on-field performance over the past 18 months or so would have had a serious impact on those figures - but they also would have lost a fair few to the new boys.

I've that quite a few of the filth members are only 1,2 or 3 game members. It would interesting to see how many full members they actually have.
Makes perfect sense for them Toadmeister and they would definitely have more 3 game members on a count of the fact that most of their supporters miss a huge chunk of the season because they only get minimal amount of day release passes!!!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back