General GF questions- NO TICKET SALES/REQUESTS IN THIS THREAD PLS (use stickied)

Remove this Banner Ad

I FEEL ******* SICK!

Sitting here waiting for news of my P2 tickets and get an email saying that somebody had tried to access funds from my account and that it was beyond my daily withdrawal limit of $500. I had no idea I had a limit on my card as I don't use credit cards as a rule and made sure that I had more than enough to cover for my tickets today. I suspect that my tickets just got put into a digital dustbin.

I think I'm going kill myself.
Can you try and get online to your bank - sometimes i think you might be able to increase your daily limit there

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

I don't want to get your hopes up but my understanding of daily withdrawal limits was how much you could withdraw or transfer and is separate from purchases. Call your bank and see what was actually declined

P2 - 4 x Cat 5 seats. Seriously, I know we're in there, but Cat 5 up in the Gods. Apologies to those who miss out, but waiting that long and watching the seats getting worse was torture.

ENGAGED!!!

Off to the wood shed for me.

See you guys around Im done.
While they're engaged, call your 24hour banking line to make sure the limit is increased in case you get a second attempt - I don't know how much they can do after hours or how long it takes to implement, but for two tickets your limit needs to be $1k, three/four tickets the limit really needs to be $2k. The ballot is still happening, tickets are still being allocated, you never know.

Even if you get a sympathetic ear from someone at ticketek or the club, you need a means of paying straight away, so the bank/card issue is critical.

Once the bank issue is sorted (if it's not sorted, maybe try organise someone else's card as a secondary backup), call ticketek - failing resolution with them, then call the club tomorrow, show them history of your social club membership and maybe suggest it was a bank error rather than on your end and see what they may be able to do.

This isn't a priority 3 sob story like the rest of us (who fully understood the risk of not buying a social club ticket), you are a social club member and entitled to a ticket and really shouldn't lose out because of the fine print set up of your credit card.

I don't know how things will go but I'm sure you'd know that everyone on this forum is wishing you the best of luck.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

P2, Cat 5, just gone thru. CBA M Card. Registered for standing room option.
Things I learned. My ballot number of 500ish and early as possible rego was irrelevant/of no consequence.
Things I'd be interested to know for next year (and the year after that, and the year after that....). Did everyone in P1 and P2, who chose to exclude standing room, get a ticket.

Heading off home after a relatively unproductive work day spent checking my bank account every 15 min, even during important meetings! Still no movement. This is terribly frustrating and as some have said, limits our time to seek out other options. They have to get better at this, although then I think, the Bulldogs are in the Grand Final, what can I really complain about.

Remove this Banner Ad

General GF questions- NO TICKET SALES/REQUESTS IN THIS THREAD PLS (use stickied)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back