General GF questions- NO TICKET SALES/REQUESTS IN THIS THREAD PLS (use stickied)

Remove this Banner Ad

Can someone advise me if AFL members (Hawthorn fan) were able to select to pick up a physical ticket today? Someone is trying to sell me one and just want to confirm it was possible for them to have it in hand already

Can someone advise me if AFL members (Hawthorn fan) were able to select to pick up a physical ticket today? Someone is trying to sell me one and just want to confirm it was possible for them to have it in hand already

People were shown collecting tickets today. Just make sure you see the ticket and verify before handing over $$

I'm priority 3 $285 taken out is that category 5? Also if there is some1 that has 1 ticket in a better category that didn't want to do that much I'm happy to swap and give you the price difference

Congratulations!!! Here's hoping we get some too!
Thankyou. I really hope you all get tickets. Everyone on this forum is so bloody passionate about our team I love it. Being congratulated on getting a ticket almost brought a tear to my eye. It goes to show how wonderful and supportive people on our Bulldogs forum are.

Peeps that are still getting tickets can you keep posting what Category you are in so we know how many tickets are left please.

You can use this to figure out which cat you are:
Category 1 $399 $339
Category 2 $385 $327
Category 3 $355 $302
Category 4 $325 $276
Category 5 $285 $242
Category 6 $235 $200
Category 7 $180 $153
Restricted View/Standing $150 $128

Thanks!

I
P2, Cat 5, just gone thru. CBA M Card. Registered for standing room option.
Things I learned. My ballot number of 500ish and early as possible rego was irrelevant/of no consequence.
Things I'd be interested to know for next year (and the year after that, and the year after that....). Did everyone in P1 and P2, who chose to exclude standing room, get a ticket.
i did. My order was for 4 P2 tixs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks, unfortunately they are Sydney based. I assume a photo of the ticket is the best I can do?

Get someone you know and can vouch for in Melbourne to grab it for you (if possible)

Thanks, unfortunately they are Sydney based. I assume a photo of the ticket is the best I can do?
Is this a Gumtree type deal?

If you're handing over cash (bank transfer), always do the deal in person. You're already putting your faith in a total stranger's word, at least have a look at the goods first.

Even with PayPal, you need to be careful, I haven't looked at the specific terms and conditions for years but there may be some PayPal terms that disqualify buyer protection on things like vouchers and event tickets.

Tread carefully. You think missing the grand final is the worst thing in the world? Missing it, and being out of pocket for up to a grand for the privilege is a million times worse. Being humiliated at the gate as you try to enter AND giving up the opportunity to have watched it with close friends on TV or having sacrificed experiencing the atmosphere of being immersed in a 10-000-20,000 strong genuine Bulldog army at the Whitten Oval is also a massive opportunity cost.

Remove this Banner Ad

General GF questions- NO TICKET SALES/REQUESTS IN THIS THREAD PLS (use stickied)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back