General GF questions- NO TICKET SALES/REQUESTS IN THIS THREAD PLS (use stickied)

Remove this Banner Ad

Facebook deal yeah

Can't meet in person and don't know anyone who can. Will review PayPal terms but fairly confident they help in these scenarios.

They have given me a photo of the ticket (no barcode).

The only other thing I could think of was for them to give me a photo of their license which they have agreed to.

Not fool proof, but not sure a spammer would give me that to pass onto authorities. So hopeful I have minimised the risk

Paypal is safe.
If you get scammed, you're still not getting in, but you can back charge it for the full amount within 30 days

I just checked my account and $484 had been charged by Ticketek. That means 2 x Cat 5 concessions. FWIW, we're both P2 members.

I'm starting to get very worried :(
The thing that worries me most is that I am not a very lucky person. I've hardly ever won anything in a raffle or even a door prize. I once gave up a free ticket to a corporate event only to find out that the guy I gave it up to won a trip for two to France for 2 weeks as a prize in the raffle that I would normally have bought the ticket for if I was there.

Fact is I hardly ever win anything so I doubt I will get a ticket through the ballot even though it would mean more than anything else I could win.

Hi Guys

First post on here was lucky enough to get charged the $180 for a priority tic cat 7 tho if anyone is interested I am looking to offload it as I have bought myself a corporate package just waiting for the confirmation email from ticketek as nothing is shown up in my transaction page as of yet

P2, Cat 5, just gone thru. CBA M Card. Registered for standing room option.
Things I learned. My ballot number of 500ish and early as possible rego was irrelevant/of no consequence.
Things I'd be interested to know for next year (and the year after that, and the year after that....). Did everyone in P1 and P2, who chose to exclude standing room, get a ticket.
I did, and I know quite a few others did as well, I got, I think Cat 2 or 3, unsure if extra booking or admin fees were added.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So people like me who havent had our money deducted have missed out?? Is it over?
Congrats to those who were successful btw. I am really happy for you all.
I will get in there somehow.

Hi Guys

First post on here was lucky enough to get charged the $180 for a priority tic cat 7 tho if anyone is interested I am looking to offload it as I have bought myself a corporate package just waiting for the confirmation email from ticketek as nothing is shown up in my transaction page as of yet
Will gladly take that off your hands, haven't seen any movement from my cc all day:'(

De
Hi Guys

Defs interested.

The thing that worries me most is that I am not a very lucky person. I've hardly ever won anything in a raffle or even a door prize. I once gave up a free ticket to a corporate event only to find out that the guy I gave it up to won a trip for two to France for 2 weeks as a prize in the raffle that I would normally have bought the ticket for if I was there.

Fact is I hardly ever win anything so I doubt I will get a ticket through the ballot even though it would mean more than anything else I could win.

Do you mind supporting the Swans for just one week mate ?

are you in the ballot dergert I only just got through I had the ballot as a back up but I only had the one ticketthat I was after

Remove this Banner Ad

General GF questions- NO TICKET SALES/REQUESTS IN THIS THREAD PLS (use stickied)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back