Mega Thread General MFC Discussion IV – Roffey Out, Green In, Smith a No, "External" Review, Largest M'ship Drop/Lowest Social Growth, 🎵Caul(field) Me Maybe 🎵

Remove this Banner Ad

Was going to draft an email as well, but will wait to see how things go on Sunday.

Because if the TMac and BBB selections go as we all expect, it absolutely needs to be called out.
Problem is we are the playing the dogs, the way they play lets us play well normally anyway and look like a team we aren't.

Was going to draft an email as well, but will wait to see how things go on Sunday.

Because if the TMac and BBB selections go as we all expect, it absolutely needs to be called out.
The emails will be flying thick and fast after a loss tomorrow. I'm still in shock both Brown and Tmac are in the senior side. What horrible list management. The last couple of offseasons in trading have been an embarrassment and clearly shows an arrogance by those in charge thinking we have the pieces. You gotta keep adding quality if you want to have a successful 'era'. And not just quality. but targeting points of need. Which is exactly what Collingwood did, and they won a flag because of it. We haven't , and we fall away and are left with Tmac and Ben Brown playing senior footy, 2 years after their expiry date.

I'm gonna assume that the posters complaining about Petty being a good chance to come in are in favour of Schache (3 goals) being picked ahead of him...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a catch 22 this week. Petty comes in and Goody is playing favourites, Schache comes in and it's dumb selection...
How about nether? Why must we play either a useless forward or someone completely underdone.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread General MFC Discussion IV – Roffey Out, Green In, Smith a No, "External" Review, Largest M'ship Drop/Lowest Social Growth, 🎵Caul(field) Me Maybe 🎵

Remove this Banner Ad

Back