Mega Thread General MFC Discussion Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never heard a bloody thing about Bartlett having to get an unprecedented infrastructure project over the line to "earn his place as President". If I recall, helping to get Roos on board was enough to earn him years of kudos. It's embarrassing how blatant this post is. Is presiding over our first flag in 57 years, one where we had to hub for much of the season and the player's were clearly under mental strain, not "earning her place as President"? If she can get the Gosch's base over the line, she'd be our best President since the 50s.
Relax. I'm just saying she'll be remembered more for achievements as president post-2021. The vast majority of MFC presidents since the 60's range from no-names to embarrassments, even the more well-regarded ones left with massive asterisks next to their tenure.

If Roffey serves out the rest of her tenure without any major controversy to her name I will be over-the-moon.

Ummmm. We wouldn't have done it if we hadn't won a flag.

Yes this club has never released any stupid cringe-worthy media before our flag.

Cough

Yes this club has never released any stupid cringe-worthy media before our flag.

Cough

But that's not the point? The whole Demon Spirit thing is a bit of a re-worked #FirstAndForever in the era of us not being a basket case.

But that's not the point? The whole Demon Spirit thing is a bit of a re-worked #FirstAndForever in the era of us not being a basket case.

All I'm saying is the video sucks, Gawn sounds beyond bored and 'Demon Spririt' sounds like the marketing company had the intern come up with the slogan.

I loved to hell and back

Lets just pretend it came out after the 2020 season and was totally inspired. Although we would be missing the episode about our former doctor suing us.

The video is really hype but Gawn is lifeless in his speech, reading it with no emotion at all. It's a good message too but the name "Demon Spirit" is cringe af

Lets just pretend it came out after the 2020 season and was totally inspired. Although we would be missing the episode about our former doctor suing us.
Yeah that was probably it's notable failing. It outlined the hell part but didn't quite inspire the "back" part.

The video is really hype but Gawn is lifeless in his speech, reading it with no emotion at all. It's a good message too but the name "Demon Spirit" is cringe af
It's a somewhat mundane name I guess. I can't come up with another though. They all sound stupid.

This would have been a good time to play around with some back from hell stuff maybe

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To Hell and Back was actually prophetic, just a year late.

Crazy Goody knew all along where we were going o_O
Weirdly I'm actually starting to believe it. HS should do more spurious attacks on the bloke - it seems to up my buy-in

It's a somewhat mundane name I guess. I can't come up with another though. They all sound stupid.

This would have been a good time to play around with some back from hell stuff maybe
I've thought about this in depth and the only solution is for us to re-brand as the Saints and St Kilda to become the demons.

Actually we probably missed a great troll opportunity by not calling this "Demon Drink" and filling the puff piece with interviews of Goodwin at the Sorrento Hotel

The Demon Spirit just doesn't work.

Should have used something around eternal fire since we are Demons if you wanted to go with an "everlasting" thing.

Or changed the club song to :

No no no no no. That's not going to happen on my watch. no

dont be sexist PG, youre just hating on a song sung by women. Grow up.
no no no no no. not a fan of the song

Also the whole idea has real Port Adelaide vibes. I don't want to be surrounded by weirdos singing ****ing eternal flame every time I go to the footy

no no no no no. not a fan of the song

Also the whole idea has real Port Adelaide vibes. I don't want to be surrounded by weirdos singing ******* eternal flame every time I go to the footy

very sexist post. :tearsofjoy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back