General Question Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Does VS DT actually have any prizes? Or is just for 'fun'? I cbf if there's nothing on the line (even though I know my chances of winning are pretty remote).

I can't see a link to rules or anything on their website.

Yep, just came across that. Cheers, dylan.

Also seems it doesn't open officially until the 30th, so maybe that's why the website is a bit light on for details.

Apologies if this has already been discussed...just getting back in to the whole DT thing again for this year... a lot has changed!

I'll give AFL Fantasy credit for their Weekly prizes, a decent improvement. Plus I can't really fault them at all for what they intend to do with Match Day (65 games, good prizes considering the amount, etc). But apart from that :thumbsdown: VS seem to have already trumped them in pretty much everything else.

Also anyone able to explain why I am able to save my team which is way over the salary cap?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

dream team used to be a simple layout and easy to play game... why would you introduce something that is full of holes? losing interest here already

One problem I had was not setting up my password correctly (Capital, numbers, length...). Was causing me problems in logging in. Fixed with proper formatted password.

All the preferences I applied to my league appear to have been disregarded. Had it to start round 1 but now it's due to start round 3. Anyone know how to change this?

I have tried for 3 days to register and its not working.
I didn't pre register for it but when I click on register, then enter all the details and team name etc it just freezes and
Nothing happens when I click of the submit page. Just go back and try again and same thing happens.
Fan Hub person got in touch with me via twitter and has been ultra helpful but still hasn't managed to fix the problem.
They got me to clear my cache but no luck working. Then they said they were experiencing quite a few issues with those
people who are using Internet Explorer, which I am.

So frustrating. It's horrible enough that the game I loved now has two separate versions but if AFL Fantasy is going to be so awful to even try and use I guess I'm thankful Virtual Sports option is now available.

Remove this Banner Ad

General Question Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back