General Question Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I have tried for 3 days to register and its not working.
I didn't pre register for it but when I click on register, then enter all the details and team name etc it just freezes and
Nothing happens when I click of the submit page. Just go back and try again and same thing happens.
Fan Hub person got in touch with me via twitter and has been ultra helpful but still hasn't managed to fix the problem.
They got me to clear my cache but no luck working. Then they said they were experiencing quite a few issues with those
people who are using Internet Explorer, which I am.

So frustrating. It's horrible enough that the game I loved now has two separate versions but if AFL Fantasy is going to be so awful to even try and use I guess I'm thankful Virtual Sports option is now available.
Try a different browser such as Chrome. I use IE at work and it is fine for me, I also use Chrome at home and it also works fine.

DTAFL 2014.png

Anyone else having problems with interchange? Thinking I'd like to bring Rockliffe and Watson on but not sure who to sub out!

My rucks are the weakest though for sure! Had trouble fitting them within the salary cap

View attachment 41664

Anyone else having problems with interchange? Thinking I'd like to bring Rockliffe and Watson on but not sure who to sub out!

My rucks are the weakest though for sure! Had trouble fitting them within the salary cap
Press the I. And it should come up with and Option for who to sub on for.

Press the I. And it should come up with and Option for who to sub on for.
You need to click and drag on the I. Once you drag it over the player you wish to interchange all good.
Not sure about the salary cap though and if this will sort itself out. I've managed to save a team full of premiums so see what happens.

View attachment 41664

You're way under the salary cap, AFL Fantasy have given us plenty to use this year, use it up!!!

does anyone know of an online resource where you can research players stats and filter results according to number of seasons played, goals kicked, marks, etc?

View attachment 41664

I call bullshit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is anyone else having problems doing EVERYTHING????
Seriously, everyone's finding it hard to enter my league, there's issues with team name changes, my preference settings for the league aren't working... all very frustrating. Am I better off deleting my whole profile then starting from scratch? Any official word on it all? I have emailed a couple of times but no response.

Has anyone bothered to buy the Fantasy magazine (assuming it's out)? I was going to have a look for it at the airport today but couldn't be bothered going back upstairs.
If it is a magazine i doubt it would have anything more then what you can get online for free. Probably better off saving that 10 bucks and investing that towards a prospectus or zoo magazine

Remove this Banner Ad

General Question Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back