General Questions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of curiosity who has actually taken the byes into real consideration? I know last year prompts had every trade planned before round 1 working around each bye. This year word is 3 gtd donuts no matter what but in reality most will cop 2 or 3 times that. Could be the difference between 1st n 10th

I think Prompts has again. Been reading his blog and he's been talking it up. I'm waiting until lock out, and I might do a quick test but I think it'd just be a tie breaker rather than a decided factor.

Is it just me or is it harder to pick your rookies this year. Each time i look at my team it starts to give me a headache

All the NAB Cup games being on Fox has thrown me out because I can't seen any of them. :( Other than that, there hasn't been any stupidly obvoius stand out performers like there has been in previous years, so it's harder but there's more reward if you nail it because it's less likely that others would have too.

My question is one that probably has already been asked, but because a stand alone game opens the season, do I have to select my 22 + 3 a week before 16 teams are named? :confused:

Nah partial lockout. All your Sydney and GWS will be locked in but you'll be able to change the others.

There's a couple of captaincy and starting player loopholes you can take advantage of as well :thumbsu:

HI ALL , anyone have any idea when most clubs will reveal which rookie listed players are being promoted to senior list ?
Wednesday is d-day for the rookies. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

HI ALL , anyone have any idea when most clubs will reveal which rookie listed players are being promoted to senior list ?

tomorrow is the deadline i think. read it on another site (YSCC)

also said that carlton and port already have i think

Hey guys,
I've got 109 k left over after making my team.

Should I spend it on upgrading one of Hayes, (N) Riewoldt or Dangerfield to a solid premium, or keep it leftover?

Cheers

Hey guys,
I've got 109 k left over after making my team.

Should I spend it on upgrading one of Hayes, (N) Riewoldt or Dangerfield to a solid premium, or keep it leftover?

Cheers
Would use it to upgrade either Hayes/Riewoldt, i'm not entirely sold on either and Hayes may have a drop in points as Watters new game style.

Hi all, need a little help with the following. Have so many DPP in the fwd line (mid/fwds) but none in the midfield to link up with to swap around. I have seen not many posters who have put a mid/fwd DPP in the midfield.

I've got both D.Smith & A.Kennedy in the forward line. Is it really vital to have a midfield link to the forward line? A poster earlier mentioned to me it's not really important as you would be sacrificing a better quality rookie you could choose for the midfield if putting either Smith or Kennedy in the midfield, but what do others think? It's doing my head in. Thanks. :)

Hey guys

Does anyone know how the lockout will work this weekend ? Will it only be a lockout for GWS and Sydney players and then open up again next week?

Okay,

Just to clarify - i have both D.Smith (GWS) and Magner in my mids - if i start D.Smith on the ground and Magner on the bench, then D.Smith scores 30odd can i simply put him to the bench and place magner on the ground?

Okay,

Just to clarify - i have both D.Smith (GWS) and Magner in my mids - if i start D.Smith on the ground and Magner on the bench, then D.Smith scores 30odd can i simply put him to the bench and place magner on the ground?

No. Once you pick a GWS or a Swan on ground, they lock in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back