Mega Thread General Seven Discussion (Hate) 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Well after watching 7 on Thursday Night and Friday Night i would say they have improved since last year and are better than FOX.

Fox has "serious" issues

• Worst commentary teams ever (Brad Johnson, Liam Pickering, Leigh Colbert, Alistar Lynch, Glenn Jackovich, etc) they are just so pathetic to listen to
  • The graphics OMG - worst ever? The scores on the ground? WTF so pathetic?
  • The false advertising - every game in HD? um,,, i know you can blame SEVEN but def not high def those games coming from 7 - upscaled at BEST.

Anyway, its so annoying my team gets stuck on this shit channel all the time! FAIL

The Bristle is starting to do my head in.

Tonight, when Geelong were up by one or two points, with 12 mins to go, he says the Cats are red hot favorites to win, and don't get me started with all his pathetic and childish attempts at humour, like Hayden Ballentyne's Jackie Chan impersenation.

Well after watching 7 on Thursday Night and Friday Night i would say they have improved since last year and are better than FOX.

Fox has "serious" issues

• Worst commentary teams ever (Brad Johnson, Liam Pickering, Leigh Colbert, Alistar Lynch, Glenn Jackovich, etc) they are just so pathetic to listen to
  • The false advertising - every game in HD? um,,, i know you can blame SEVEN but def not high def those games coming from 7 - upscaled at BEST.

Anyway, its so annoying my team gets stuck on this shit channel all the time! FAIL
Bit harsh on Colby. He's probably their best boundary rider

Bruce has got his: every second player is "industrious" going nicely again this year. Expect Huddo to pick it and run with it next week.
Just waiting for the Tom Harley's "going forward" (not in the sense of the ball, but in the sense of the future) to get kick started.

I cannot understand why there is no football on 7 in Queensland today with a brand new club trying to set up here.

The Bristle is starting to do my head in.

Tonight, when Geelong were up by one or two points, with 12 mins to go, he says the Cats are red hot favorites to win, and don't get me started with all his pathetic and childish attempts at humour, like Hayden Ballentyne's Jackie Chan impersenation.

I hate him. Passionately. Blatantly barracking for Fremantle all night (get used to it, it was a Foxtel pastime of cheering for the interstate sides, it seems that Seven are following suit. Hate his attempts at humour that aren't funny. Hate his screaming with fake excitement for regulation goals.

The hour before the match started was predictably cringeworthy. Lots of blokiness, lots of mateship, zero football analysis. Sadly too typical.

I hate him. Passionately. Blatantly barracking for Fremantle all night (get used to it, it was a Foxtel pastime of cheering for the interstate sides, it seems that Seven are following suit. Hate his attempts at humour that aren't funny. Hate his screaming with fake excitement for regulation goals.

The hour before the match started was predictably cringeworthy. Lots of blokiness, lots of mateship, zero football analysis. Sadly too typical.

As an IMPARTIAL viewer thought he was good....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I cannot understand why there is no football on 7 in Queensland today with a brand new club trying to set up here.

Is 5 games this round on FTA not enough? You will get all Brisbane and Gold Coast games live on FTA. The NRL only showed 3 games live on FTA into Queensland this weekend.

Will Channel 7 ever show the full scores in a prominent way during the game, for example, after returning from ad break?

ie. Team A 13-11-89
Team B 10-10-70

instead of that crappy white "basketball style" scores, in the white font, on a red background, in the corner of the screen :thumbsdown:

Getting a live crowd to clap for them when they cross to the studio :eek:
Whats with the Rachel Finch / Nadia (Im an anorexic Beyonce) Coppolino segment. Seriously sick and tired of all this WAG shit. Who gives to flying f**** about some idiotic chicks shopping experiences in Chapel Street. Got absolutely nothing to do with football. I just want to watch the f******g footy. Jimmy, keep your b**** on a leash!

Re: **

The one that still frustrates me is that the cameras are to zoomed in on the play. I am not sure why this method of telecasting has come in to favor the last few years, but nobody that I know actually enjoys it.

Whats with the Rachel Finch / Nadia (Im an anorexic Beyonce) Coppolino segment. Seriously sick and tired of all this WAG shit. Who gives to flying f**** about some idiotic chicks shopping experiences in Chapel Street. Got absolutely nothing to do with football. I just want to watch the f******g footy. Jimmy, keep your b**** on a leash!

Harsh, but fair.

Little wonder girls fall over themselves to get with footballers, especially if they have their sights set on a TV career.

As for BT, have never rated him. Stupid, inane comments (hello Dwayne Russell) and a fascination with certain players/teams are his speciality. Krakouer was a favourite of his last year and his voice went up 10 octaves whenever he went near the footy.

Will Channel 7 ever show the full scores in a prominent way during the game, for example, after returning from ad break?

ie. Team A 13-11-89
Team B 10-10-70

instead of that crappy white "basketball style" scores, in the white font, on a red background, in the corner of the screen :thumbsdown:

Don't know what you are watching they always have the expanded score after every goal and most points and at each break

Well said.

WAG's should never be seen nor heard. Most are a waste of space anyway.

Fox has "serious" issues

Are you serious?? Sevens coverage is more about what's going on in the crowd and coaches box than the game!

Foxtels coverage shits all over sevens and then some.

Well channel 7 sydney finally get their wish.
The Sydney swans aren't being shown at all on ch7 today...THE SYDNEY SWANS !!!!!!!!!!!!

Channel 10 was the best friend the AFL ever had up here.

AFL website says its on 7Mate Live at 2pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread General Seven Discussion (Hate) 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Back