get cousin PSD!

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Cousins - Richmond??

AFL is the most forgiving, romanticised sporting code in the world.

He'll be sacked, then he'll come back for a year with another club.

Wasnt Wayne Carey forgiven for being the worst bloke in football?

I never understand the shit Carey cops.Cousins leaves Carey in the shade.
What about Gary Ablett? He is revered in Geelong which is a disgrace.
Carey doesn't compare.
He shagged a blokes missus! It's going on in footy clubs all over the place.;)

He actually hasnt been proven guilty of doing anything yet he voluntarily went into rehab for undisclosed issues, and now has been charged but hasnt had his day in court. How could the AFL delist him over one misdemeaner they would be sued for there actions. Any other person caught in possession might get a fine and a warning from the court. Will be interesting to see how this roles out

Some things are just bigger than footy, people.
This is a life issue.
Do you think that if you were Cousins and you were on your last ultimatum, your last chance, your last warning and one step away from losing the one thing in your life that you love, that you wouldn't stop?
It's obvious that Ben has a problem. It's more than just doing ice and spending cash and shagging beautiful women.
He knew he was one step away from losing everything, and yet still made that step. A person who was in control would not have made that step. Ben is obviously out of control and needs to get the help that returns him to a normal life. Not just doing four weeks at a Malibu clinic, he needs to take this seriously, and by having football taken away from him, hopefully he realises how important the next couple of years are in the context of his life.
Sometimes, you just have to realise that football is not important as life.
Ben Cousins has bigger fish to fry in his life than worrying about chasing a piece of pigskin around a green oval.
Footy is completely irrelevant for Cousins now.

This is a life issue.
Do you think that if you were Cousins and you were on your last ultimatum, your last chance, your last warning and one step away from losing the one thing in your life that you love, that you wouldn't stop?
It's obvious that Ben has a problem. It's more than just doing ice and spending cash and shagging beautiful women.
He knew he was one step away from losing everything, and yet still made that step. A person who was in control would not have made that step. Ben is obviously out of control and needs to get the help that returns him to a normal life. Not just doing four weeks at a Malibu clinic, he needs to take this seriously, and by having football taken away from him, hopefully he realises how important the next couple of years are in the context of his life.
Ben Cousins has bigger fish to fry in his life than worrying about chasing a piece of pigskin around a green oval.

On the money tugga. Imagine for a second your were Ben's father. What would you be talking to your son about...am bloody sure its not football!

This is a life issue.

Get off it Tugga.

He thinks he's king of the kids and above the law and because he's such a superhero in the west and no-one can touch him.

Running around with a Bra Boy style tat FFS

They've been covering up for these boys both at club, AFL level and the town of Perth itself and the boy thinks he is bulletproof.

Best thing for him is to throw him in a cell and let him get back to reality after some bloke jabs him in the showers.

Cousins deserves not an ounce of sympathy. Fk him

Get off it Tugga.

He thinks he's king of the kids and above the law and because he's such a superhero in the west and no-one can touch him.

Running around with a Bra Boy style tat FFS

They've been covering up for these boys both at club, AFL level and the town of Perth itself and the boy thinks he is bulletproof.

Best thing for him is to throw him in a cell and let him get back to reality after some bloke jabs him in the showers.

Cousins deserves not an ounce of sympathy. Fk him
I don't necessarily disagree with you. I thought exactly the same thing last night. In fact I posted that I had no sympathy for him.
But I've mellowed a little overnight.
The guy needs help. Throwing him in a cell won't solve anything.
By all means if he's done something illegal, then he should be prosecuted. He should never play AFL again.
But he will need help at some stage. If he were your son, would you want to let him rot in prison? You can't have one way for some people and another way for others.

We don't need cousins fullstop, he's only got a few years left in him max and it'll take that long to get him straightened out. If he goes anywhere it'll be to a mature aged team where he'll play his role on the field and have very little influence over his team mates. Having him at a young developing club would be a disaster.

I don't necessarily disagree with you. I thought exactly the same thing last night. In fact I posted that I had no sympathy for him.
But I've mellowed a little overnight.
The guy needs help. Throwing him in a cell won't solve anything.
By all means if he's done something illegal, then he should be prosecuted. He should never play AFL again.
But he will need help at some stage. If he were your son, would you want to let him rot in prison? You can't have one way for some people and another way for others.

A lot of people Tugga are going to say throw the book at him because my son idolises him and wants to be like Ben when he grows up.

Personally I dont care what he does as long as he's not driving or playing footy in a performance assisted manner

1pfs4x.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

we should get him.. hes a star.. who give a **** what he has done..

how do we know there isnt other players out there that act just like him??

take a punt on him.. the worst that will happin is he will **** up again and get the sack again..

he wouldnt be any worse than-- ben marsh, trent knobel, kent kingsley, steven sziller, simon fletcher, justin blumfield, billy nicolls, the list can go on...

lets face it.. he is a star, he will either be a fantastic pick up or he will get the flick like the rest of the above..

I can't believe you started another thread:confused:

He won't play for anyone...game over!

Mods...guess it is going to be busy moving threads again!

Weaver..if anything defines those 'cans of dog food'..this would be it LOL!

we should get him.. hes a star.. who give a **** what he has done..

No he's not. he's a drug addict. You're the exact reason why the AFL needs to set an example and not make martyrs of these people. Who cares what he's done? Thousands of kids who idolised his every move on a football field probably care. His family probably care what he's done. His friends probably care. You don't though. Just another footballer to you huh?

how do we know there isnt other players out there that act just like him??

There are probably quite a few players out there who take illegal drugs. However, most of these players if caught, will probably do the right thing and try seriously to stop. Cousins didn't and needs help.

take a punt on him.. the worst that will happin is he will **** up again and get the sack again..

And that's your answer is it? Draft the guy in the PSD and then spit him out again IF he takes drugs again. Give you the tip fool...he will take drugs again until he gets some serious help.

he wouldnt be any worse than-- ben marsh, trent knobel, kent kingsley, steven sziller, simon fletcher, justin blumfield, billy nicolls, the list can go on...

These players weren't drug addicts...what's your point?

lets face it.. he is a star, he will either be a fantastic pick up or he will get the flick like the rest of the above..[

Was a star. Not anymore. Football should be the furtherest thing on his mind now. He is faced with having a criminal record for the rest of his life and has a huge battle just to start living a normal life again. He won't be a fantastic pick-up for anyone until he gets his shit sorted, which is going to take a couple of years, if ever. But we should just draft him and then piss him off when he does no good hey? What a great way to treat a human being. For god's sake grow up or at least grow some brain cells.

If the guy plays AFL again i will take a complaint to the head office. No matter if its Ben Cousins or Kepler Bradley.

2 Strikes is being too leniant

Remove this Banner Ad

get cousin PSD!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back