Universal Love GF Tickets wanted / for sale / trade / swap (Please read OP for legals)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a ticket , possibly 2. My dad promised his afl members ticket to a close friend some months ago (both tigers fans) so one would think I would be ok to use it now. Apparently not the guy is still using it. I thought karma would look after me as I gave the exact same ticket to one of my tiger mates last year.

So

Want 2 tickets have cash

Wtf are you serious? I’m not one to judge but poor form.

Never understood the hate for Level 4.

It's my favourite part of the stands.

We choose to sit in level 4 anytime we book tickets to a game. You see everything so much better.
Steps are the killer for me and eyesight. Adelaide was bad enough.

Maybe its just me but if i had a spare ticket or tickets, no way would i sell them to the opposition supporters.. Look after our own, the rest can get f##d.
What happens if

Your own supporters offer say $500
And opposition offers $1,000

Looking for a single ticket.

Been to 17 Collingwood games this year but missed out on GF tickets unfortunately.

Uni student, so not flushed with cash, but willing to pay up to $500 for any ticket that gets me into the game.

PM me if you can help me out!

You shouldn't be selling overs to your own supporters in the first place.

I was gouged by Pies fans twice in 2010.

That's why i'm not willing to pay a ridiculous amount this year.

Paid $900 for the draw and then $650 for the replay.
I had to go solo, and as great as the feeling was, it's not the same as sharing a win with a friend.

The cost of a seated ticket this year is far worse.

Trying to get 2 to take a Pies mate who missed the 2010 GF's, He was at Uni with very little cash, but it's proving quite the difficult task.

Looking for a ticket , possibly 2. My dad promised his afl members ticket to a close friend some months ago (both tigers fans) so one would think I would be ok to use it now. Apparently not the guy is still using it. I thought karma would look after me as I gave the exact same ticket to one of my tiger mates last year.

So

Want 2 tickets have cash
So your dad gave 2 tickets to tigers fans instead of his Collingwood supporter son? Wtf I’d never speak to them again.

I would honestly sell it for $500 to a pies supporter. I had a spare ticket for the 2010 reply and sold it to a pies supporter for a lot less than a saints fan would have paid. Gotta do the right thing..
:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely son trumps close friend? Especially a Tigers supporter...

You would of thought. It was that it was promised so far out which I was prepared to cop but when they didn’t make it I thought surely I’m good to go

So your dad gave 2 tickets to tigers fans instead of his Collingwood supporter son? Wtf I’d never speak to them again.

1 ticket , there’s no guest pass for afl members. And he promised it to him months ago but I’m still ****ing dirty

You would of thought. It was that it was promised so far out which I was prepared to cop but when they didn’t make it I thought surely I’m good to go

Have you actually approached the bloke and stated your case? Told him you're desperate to go?

How could anyone in their right mind feel they were justified to keep that ticket under these circumstances?

I sold my qualifying final ticket to Pies fan for cost price. I would not sell to Weagles despite the offer.

#SidebySide

I would honestly sell it for $500 to a pies supporter. I had a spare ticket for the 2010 reply and sold it to a pies supporter for a lot less than a saints fan would have paid. Gotta do the right thing..

Looking for a ticket or two to the grand final. (Can be standing room) will pay $$

Hey guys,

Looking for 2 tickets.

I'm an apprentice so don't have heaps of cash but willing to pay $500 for each.

Please pm me if you can help!

This is a long shot - I have a standing ticket in m8 - Some people like standing at the footy, it’s a thing apparently...anyway If anyone wants to switch a seat for a stand....not that I’m not grateful I have a ticket - I am. I really am.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back