Universal Love GF Tickets wanted / for sale / trade / swap (Please read OP for legals)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looking for 1 ticket, happy to pay if the price is reasonable.

I've never known tickets to be so scarce for a GF.

I've offered of $1000 for standing room and still not been a winner.

Extra frustrating because I've been a Legends member since they created the category but dropped it this year when my MCC finally came through. I couldn't afford both. And at least another 10 years of waiting til MCC gives me access.

I should be so happy but struggling to be upbeat knowing I'm probably going to miss it.

I got my ticket tonight (not the physical ticket, I’ll relax when I get my hands on it tomorrow!) but am trying to find two more for my brothers, willing to pay up to $1,000 for the two.

Also, any standing rooms for sale?

Just paid $900 for a ticket top deck 2nd row from a guy who just came from Perth. Rang me out of the 500 gumtree ads

Honestly tickets are cooked I believe I got a decent deal with worse tickets for $1500.

This is cooked good luck all. If your not prepared to spend $1000 I’d say you’ll need to get lucky.

Sorry to be a pain again.
Anyone willing to swap a ticket?
I have one in Q3 (row c) and one in Q34 (row dd). Sort of figuring if my young son (9 years old) and I are at least in the same bay/vicinity we have a better chance of asking someone to swap. Bit harder when one of us is in the Ponsford and one of us is in the GSS as is the case at the moment.

My brother won a pair of swannies boots and gave them to me for my 30th birthday. Our dad got us tickets to go but only for 2. My brother is mad Collingwood and gave up his ticket this Saturday for me even though I told him he should go with our dad, he flat out refusedm it's his birthday on Wednesday next week and I'd love to get him a ticket for it. Please pm me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've decided to just call it a day I think.
This isn't fun..

I'll take my 6 year old to his best mates house, sink piss with his mates old man who is a Pies supporter and is having a few of his other Pie mates around.

Slab I got for my bday tomorrow from a good mate. Some 2 brothers kung foo lager!

Cheap day for me and will spend it with my little legend.

Good luck to those who need tickets
Hope you get them.

Floreat Pica

I've decided to just call it a day I think.
This isn't fun..

I'll take my 6 year old to his best mates house, sink piss with his mates old man who is a Pies supporter and is having a few of his other Pie mates around.

Slab I got for my bday tomorrow from a good mate. Some 2 brothers kung foo lager!

Cheap day for me and will spend it with my little legend.

Good luck to those who need tickets
Hope you get them.

Floreat Pica

You make a good point.

All the stress of trying to find a ticket has taken away any enjoyment of this week, and that seems such a shame because it's so rare.

Last edited:
i'll probably have a look. Going to the live site thing so will be around anyway.

The live site thing should be pretty good - unlike at the ground, it’ll be 100% passionate Collingwood fans so it’ll be a big atmosphere. Apparently the team will be presented there afterwards.

Sure, everybody wants to be at the ground - but if we win the live site will probably be like Fed Square on NYE and everyone will have a wonderful time.

Last edited:
I've never known tickets to be so scarce for a GF.

I've offered of $1000 for standing room and still not been a winner.

Extra frustrating because I've been a Legends member since they created the category but dropped it this year when my MCC finally came through. I couldn't afford both. And at least another 10 years of waiting til MCC gives me access.

I should be so happy but struggling to be upbeat knowing I'm probably going to miss it.

MCC will be offering tickets to restricted members on Sat morning, if full members don’t fill the reserve. Not sure what time, but I heard it will be early. Check the website?

MCC will be offering tickets to restricted members on Sat morning, if full members don’t fill the reserve. Not sure what time, but I heard it will be early. Check the website?

Unfortunately the MCC created a 'new' category call "Provisional' which you must accept and pay each year or you are wiped from the waiting list.

This membership doesn't even give access to Cat 1 home and away games. Its a real money grab but what choice do you have after being on a waiting list for almost 20 years.

Unfortunately the MCC created a 'new' category call "Provisional' which you must accept and pay each year or you are wiped from the waiting list.

Out of interest, how much are the provisional memberships? (I’m due to progress to that stage in the next few years)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back