Rumour GFC 2024 Player Trading, Drafting FA, Rumours and Wish lists Pt 1

Remove this Banner Ad

is he good? cant say i seen him play much at all
We don't even know if he's the player in question.

So basically...

If we're getting him: Superstar in the making who will take us to a flag

If we're not getting him: Spud of the highest order who will be lucky to be in the league in a year.

Clarry and pretty boy after due diligence nah yeah. TT yeah nah.
Agreed.

Just taking the pi55 that we seem to be linked a lot to players who have had off-field controversies. Even JDG before this year's names.

I assume Scotty & Co are talking to the hawk tua girl too, any publicity is good publicity and all that.

Agreed.

Just taking the pi55 that we seem to be linked a lot to players who have had off-field controversies. Even JDG before this year's names.

I assume Scotty & Co are talking to the hawk tua girl too, any publicity is good publicity and all that.

Don’t forget Stringer before he showed up extremely late for a meeting with the club lol

Thomas, Oliver, Smith....guess you could say we have a type.

If someone could get Reid, Sheezel, or Butters to go off the rails that would be much appreciated xx.

I can't find it now, but I've read elsewhere we've shown serious interest in Butters - no idea on the validity though

I can't find it now, but I've read elsewhere we've shown serious interest in Butters - no idea on the validity though
I've heard similar.

Same as you, read somewhere that it's inevitable that Butters & Cadman end up at Geelong within a few years. Can't remember where though.

Hardly rock hard evidence, and likely means almost nothing...but we can always dream.

Caroline Wilson reporting Hawthorn are offering Perryman a five year contract at 800k a year… this bodes very well for the extremely enthusiastic reports on Smith I’m hearing.

I must add. We are into Oliver but the belief is at the moment that we have no chance.

Also, we are deep into Bont - I by no means am saying we will get him - but we have been into him deeply since his draft year. Chris Scott and Wells loved him as a junior and obviously pretty handy now ;)

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Bont wont ever leave.

But the smith and oliver stuff i believe.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've heard similar.

Same as you, read somewhere that it's inevitable that Butters & Cadman end up at Geelong within a few years. Can't remember where though.

Hardly rock hard evidence, and likely means almost nothing...but we can always dream.
Might not be rock hard evidence, but those two at Geelong would make something else rock hard...

About as much chance of Bont and Oliver getting to Geelong next season as there is Brett Spinks.

All I'm hearing is Smith - and some kid from GWS. Smith seems to have almost been a lock for 2 years if we believe people close enough to discussions.

GWS kid? Cadman is coming home!

No cadman has signed.

If its a gws kid its possibly conor stone for not much (we were very keen in his draft year) or angwin.
Im assuming daniels will sign (next year) and that we arent chasing cumming with big money

No cadman has signed.

If its a gws kid its possibly conor stone for not much (we were very keen in his draft year) or angwin.
Im assuming daniels will sign (next year) and that we arent chasing cumming with big money
Stone doesn't make sense from a list POV though.

If there's one thing we don't need, it's even more small/third tall forwards.

Angwin at least suits what we need, can play half back, wing, or in the middle, and he's mates with Bruhn.

Cumming would be great as he would release Holmes to the midfield full-time, or even Humphries & Mullin too, but I can't see it happening.

If I was betting on it I'd say it's Angwin.

Agreed.

backing up homer simpson GIF

Cats are interested in Jake Waterman, Reported on midweek tackle tonight

Stone doesn't make sense from a list POV though.

If there's one thing we don't need, it's even more small/third tall forwards.

Angwin at least suits what we need, can play half back, wing, or in the middle, and he's mates with Bruhn.

Cumming would be great as he would release Holmes to the midfield full-time, or even Humphries & Mullin too, but I can't see it happening.

If I was betting on it I'd say it's Angwin.
Stone subbed on or off in every game he's played last 2 years. What is going on there?

Cats are interested in Jake Waterman, Reported on midweek tackle tonight

Both Geelong & Melbourne interested, but sounds like he's more interested in staying at the Eagles

I would have laughed about the Waterman rumours one or two years back, but he's taken his game to another level this year in a poor side.

Can see why us and Melbourne are keen, but I also don't see him leaving Perth with him being a local. I imagine WC tie him down long term, especially with Darling OOC at the end of next year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back