Rumour GFC 2024 Player Trading, Drafting FA, Rumours and Wish lists Pt 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Has anyone commented on the rumour regarding Rohan Marshall coming our way?
Haven't read this thread for a while.
He IS what we need, would be an Ottens-like coup, but maybe nothing in this rumour at all.
And what would it take to get him?

Last edited:
Cheap shots as usual.

I never said I’d spoken to Bailey Smith so clearly my comments are based on speaking to people who are closer to it than I am (or most of us probably are). Hence my comments.

What’s so hard about that to work out. If you’ve got nothing positive to add maybe have a spell for a while. As I’ve said previously - it’s a forum. Think about why people come on and comment or provide thoughts.

Or are you suggesting people only post when something is on the front page of the newspaper?

Just a weird attitude. You’re either young and immature - or you’re old enough to know better and have a touch of the “Joe Biden’s”

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I'm not young enough to be immature and not important enough to be Joe Biden. I'm just confused. All good.

You positive your not Joe Biden?

GIF by Our Cartoon President

Cheap shots as usual.

I never said I’d spoken to Bailey Smith so clearly my comments are based on speaking to people who are closer to it than I am (or most of us probably are). Hence my comments.

What’s so hard about that to work out. If you’ve got nothing positive to add maybe have a spell for a while. As I’ve said previously - it’s a forum. Think about why people come on and comment or provide thoughts.

Or are you suggesting people only post when something is on the front page of the newspaper?

Just a weird attitude. You’re either young and immature - or you’re old enough to know better and have a touch of the “Joe Biden’s”

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
To be fair you do claim to have good information, yet you go all criptic after you post news so we are like CTTF has said confused.
You also shot me down massively when I broke the T Thomas information I got told, maybe you should start to acknowledge other people get information or stick with one story instead of back peddling.

And for the record,
I’m a young Joe Biden, got the hair and all
Or lack of

It certainly would be good if we could just talk about football and ignore the potential collapse of Western power under the Donald.
Well the history books will note that this was the thread that rallied what was left of civil society and the deep state to finally prevent the collapse of the western world. If the world does burn we can take solace in the fact that the football season probably won't get cancelled. It is just that important even if the salary cap has to be reduced by 30-40%. With AFL trade radio to keep us informed, this thread will last 1000 years.

Well the history books will note that this was the thread that rallied what was left of civil society and the deep state to finally prevent the collapse of the western world. If the world does burn we can take solace in the fact that the football season probably won't get cancelled. It is just that important. With AFL trade radio to keep us informed, this thread will last 1000 years.
Footy survived 2 world wars and 2 plagues, it can survive the 2024 election. We just need to make sure our academy and father sons have access to clean iodine tablets

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To be fair you do claim to have good information, yet you go all criptic after you post news so we are like CTTF has said confused.
You also shot me down massively when I broke the T Thomas information I got told, maybe you should start to acknowledge other people get information or stick with one story instead of back peddling.

And for the record,
I’m a young Joe Biden, got the hair and all
Or lack of
This post makes no sense sorry.

Don't recall "shooting you down massively" but apologies if that was the case. As for the Bailey Smith stuff - yes, I've been told by people more well connected that Smith will get to Geelong. I'm passing on what people have told me - I'll say it again, that I don't know Bailey Smith so I can't see why people are getting so wound up because someone passes on information shared with them.

90% of the stuff posted in here is "I was told" or "I heard from someone that". So I can't see where I've back pedalled other than to make a pretty simple observation that "most" people seem to think Smith will be at Geelong. A good example being the post this morning via John Ralph - "Smith 85% likely to be at Geelong.

Is anyone aware how Turbocat is? Normally a mainstay on this forum but missing for weeks it seems. One of the true gentleman on this forum. Worried about his welfare.
Anyone able to contact him off site?

Go Catters

This post makes no sense sorry.

Don't recall "shooting you down massively" but apologies if that was the case. As for the Bailey Smith stuff - yes, I've been told by people more well connected that Smith will get to Geelong. I'm passing on what people have told me - I'll say it again, that I don't know Bailey Smith so I can't see why people are getting so wound up because someone passes on information shared with them.

90% of the stuff posted in here is "I was told" or "I heard from someone that". So I can't see where I've back pedalled other than to make a pretty simple observation that "most" people seem to think Smith will be at Geelong. A good example being the post this morning via John Ralph - "Smith 85% likely to be at Geelong.
Ok sure, but you kind of worded it as if Bailey was already in a Geelong jumper. I have just misunderstood

Remove this Banner Ad

Back