Rumour GFC 2024 Player Trading, Drafting FA, Rumours and Wish lists Pt 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Not Alixzander Tauru

This board can’t even get Clark right

I so want to draft a Clarke just for the confusion

Even better if the first initial was J 😂

Brought in to be a project forward and played at full back. Doesn’t make any sense.
I feel like every game i have seen he has played forward, there is no harm in giving a project forward a taste down back to see if they show anything and also as it can help them learn, granted I may well be wrong... But from what i have seen, he hasn't been played out of position and has always been forward.

But full disclosure, i haven't seen every minute of every week so I may have missed stuff

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty sure the world is collapsing as it is, while the president forgets what day it is most of the time.
At least the Poms got it right today.

Find it funny Ralphy has gone with Smith to Geelong at 85%, leaves him some wriggle room if it doesn't happen. I assume he read it on here.

Pretty sure the world is collapsing as it is, while the president forgets what day it is most of the time.
If you're going to talk about the things sky news tells you after dark then I would prefer if you just shot me instead.

Football discussion please

If you're going to talk about the things sky news tells you after dark then I would prefer if you just shot me instead.

Football discussion please
Fox news?? Did you see the debate and the other 1,000 clips all over the internet of joe?? And it must be fox news making up wars happening globally also??

Uhh err joe biden visited an AFL game once?? He probably forgot which country it was played in. Does that count as footy discussion??

At least the Poms got it right today.

Find it funny Ralphy has gone with Smith to Geelong at 85%, leaves him some wriggle room if it doesn't happen. I assume he read it on here.
Lol 85% sure. So im confident he is going there with an easy out if he doesnt. Bit of two way journalism there

Remove this Banner Ad

Back