Rumour GFC 2024 Player Trading, Drafting FA, Rumours and Wish lists Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Ask and we'll try our best to assist - so here's 2024 Provisional AFL Draft Order

As normal, would like to acknowledge & thank Lore for creating this, keeping it up to date and making it available for all users on BF to use and keep track of the picks ahead of the upcoming draft

I'll also sticky this post to ensure it's easily accessible for discussion of our hypothetical trader

NO... No... No... Like saying Kmart sells the best jeans. It is a myth.
Next you'll tell me their beer is top notch.
Nothing wrong with Kmart Jeans

I’ve been wearing them to work as a tradie for 10 years now.
Elite, were once $12 and now I think they’re $26

Wouldn’t wear them anywhere else though

If that's the law half this thread is going there after watching baz's insta

Going in to see what Baz has posted and nearly got smacked in the face through phone screen by the iguana🤣
Just want regular updates so if my partner looks over my shoulder she doesn’t think I’m following half naked men

Send me to horny jail! BONK! 🪈🥵

Confused Arrest GIF

Last edited:
All players + families will receive a 25% discount on Smith’s range, if they pay in cash.

Obviously going to be a bigger scandal than Carlton, Visy + Judd 🙄
I was joking comparing Carlton, Visy + Judd. Except:

“The AFL is going to monitor this potential deal with a fine-tooth comb because as we know, there are clubs that are concerned – I’ll throw this, the Chris Judd-Visy deal is floating in the background here – because Bailey Smith is an ambassador for Cotton On and has been since 2022,” Herald Sun journalist Scott Gullan said Fox Footy’s Midweek Tackle earlier this month.

“Cotton On are the major sponsor at Geelong, you’re allowed to have third party deals, but the intricacies of how this is going to lob is going to be under the scrutiny, big time, by the AFL,” he said.

Still no Bailey Smith announcements...

Wah wah

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I asked Dwayne on SEN and he says it's based on ladder spots pre-finals. Not common.
2016 would be a good one to check. Only really affects draft positions, so 4th is fine for me.

It does give us the better draft pick - so that’s one bonus of finishing a rung lower than we may have thought we would

I highly doubt that a club, Geelong or any other, in the current age would be so brazen to have put in such an obvious and in your face deal like the one Bailey Smith has with Cotton On, on the supposed guarantee BS would request a trade to Geelong when the time arose.

Subtle much? It screams look into us, and why would any club do such a thing?
Costa Property Group paid Gary Ablett, then Selwood to use their images on billboards in the greater Geelong area.

In February 2013, AFL advised the arrangement ($30,000 to $50,000) was to be included in Geelong’s salary cap from 2014.

Geelong had sufficient funds in the injury payments allowance to absorb the payment, without affecting Selwood or other players.

Judd was rumoured to be paid a $250,000 p.a. by Visy in 2012.

His social media is just him topless majority of the time and some travel pics. It's really quite boring.

What's the other turnoff, the drugs thing?

I don't understand the vitriol.
Right! Now we know why you took one for the team 😉

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour GFC 2024 Player Trading, Drafting FA, Rumours and Wish lists Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back